Picture freezes

Bronze Member
Username: Eccoman

North bay, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 13
I am using a Lifetime ultra and while I am watching the picture will freeze occasionally for about 1-2 secs. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this or why it does that

Username: Louwho31

Post Number: 4
I have a pansat 2700a only days old...api : 1.32c_eubx . 6 dec 2005....it freezes with a number in the display 0-9 sound sometimes keep playing...then after 2-5 seconds the box reboots...and comes back to the same show....might be the box or the new code...X-87BL_051206_132_au(N)....was freezing last night every 10 to 30 min ..been on for 1hr this morning ...no freeze...any one else hve this problem?????thanks lou

as for as the fortec .. i have one of them and it froze on occation then just continued on...that could be low sig quality.. what is your sys info and bin file used ....is this fortec star ultra??? need more info ......how often does it freeze....was it raining???.....

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1207
That pansat 2700 132 bin is old and has freeze problems...update it to the 140 autoroll bin!

Fortecs have very limited software,most with issues..must either update to the clone safe 282T 20 dec bin or use the older 256T Pansat clone safe bin..

Username: Louwho31

Post Number: 5
Thanks thill1951....im on it ....lou
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us