Can't find 110 / 119 signal , only bev

Adam1200
Unregistered guest
I have a new fortec setup with a direct tv dual lnb 18" dish. I live in toronto in an apt building, used to get direct no problem, I face west but able to see all the way south. I setup the new dish but can not find 110/119. I do get 2 bev sats no problem and it downloads all the channels. One of them has about 45 and the other has 200 or so and the previes work fine. What am I missing here, isn't 110 and 119 in between these two bev sats. I'm hooked into the first plug on the lnb, the left side if looking at it from behind the dish and my TP setting is pretty standard with 22k on. any tips on how I can find the 110/119 signal from what I have already.

NotRegistered
Unregistered guest
Had the same problem. From what I remember, keep moving your dish to the west and you should find the 110 . . .

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1208
There are 1000x satellite finder calculators files to help U..why not use them!...all DSS (except this loser site) sites have them!

Adam1200
Unregistered guest
I used the calculators and they didn't do much. maybe because I'm in a apt building up a few floors but regardless it didn't work. I'm sure I'll find it eventually , just wanted to know how much further east or west the 110/119 was from bell.

But if there is anything that I didn't want was
replies from thill1951. I read your responses and I wouldn't even let goo drip down your neck so do me a favor and go suck your father off or something. You're about as useless as a wet paper towel and unless you want insults please don't reply to my posts. Especially with the loser responses that you're known for.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1219
another punk kid begging for help but not liking any response unless he's spoon fed!

and nice talk too kid,if anybody helps U now...then they are as sick, childish and immature as U..

diIdo
Unregistered guest
I see nobody helpin that PRlCK

Adam1200
Unregistered guest
I think this is your problem thill, you think people need your help because they ask a simple question. I've never posted here but reading the posts was enough for me to know you're a useless loser and a loner. All I needed was a one word answer but you would rather write a whole page confirming that you are loser instead of answering that. You are a low life in every sense of the wors. Its people like you who ruin good sites like this. Let me guess you're old, not tall dark and handsome , bitter and probably have no teeth and hair. My question was already answered by the first normal person and I'm downloading 110 as I write this. I'm sure nothing has changed for you on the other hand. Let me stress these boards are for help and answering questions. All I needed was go more east or west and not a stupid line from the forum troll. And yes I meant what I said about your father. Trash like you needs to grab the shotgun and blow your head off. Do us all a favor for christmas and go through with it.

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
keep turnin the dish west i had to turn the dish quit aways when i went from bev to dish

WendeII
Unregistered guest
@ Adam1200

Wow! what a bitter fucked-up soul.
hope you find some peace this holiday season.

Adam1200
Unregistered guest
@ WendeII

Thanks, you are right on about thill1951.

People need to take these boards back from lowlifes like thill. I see the same on every board from wakeboarding to pc building. somebody asks a questions and 8 minutes later the board troll replies telling them if you don't know how to jump the motherboard dont build the pc. the boards like this are exactly for answering those questions so any response other answering that is irrelevant, and given thills history of being a loser my response towards was well deserved. heck if I read all his posts it looks like everybody agress. except for his alter egos. Once again people, the problem has been solved and thanks to those people who actually helped.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1224
adam1200 aka kneegrows..looks like U just got your aliases and characters mixed up..U just thanked wendell for writing what U wrote!...LOL

BTW..telling people to use "tools" and software maded specifically for what U wanted is a polite,common sense answer...UNLIKE your BS trash mouth childish bashing reply!...and obviously based upon yor reply,U are the lonely miserable person with an attitude!...Happy Holidays !

WendeII
Unregistered guest
When I said........
"Wow! what a bitter fucked-up soul.
hope you find some peace this holiday season."
I was refering to Adam1200 because I sense much hate in his ( Adam's )heart.

About Thill, He only has my greatest respect and recognition for all the good he has done for so many people.

5iver
Unregistered guest
LOL HE PLAYED YOU GYEZ I THINK EVERYBODY GOT IT BUT PHILL AND HIS ALTER EGO WENDELL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1238
These will help U aim the dish and LNB's..

Satellite Finders (Look Angle Calculators)
-------------------------------------------------
[link removed]
http://www.hollsco.com/Products/SatCalc/
http://www3.telus.net/rampage/skew.htm (Dish 500 support)
http://www.remotesat.com/lookangle.htm

Hernan
Unregistered guest
You've got a terrific location. Facing SW is what you need. I had the same problem, I was only able to get Bev sats. I fixed the problem moving about 15 degrees more to the west and lowering altitude about other 10 degrees. You'll find the signal right away. To be able to get all the channels try to make TP frequencies 12224 and 12253 have a signal strenght above 85.
I also live in Toronto in the 22th floor of an apartment. I see the CN Tower right on the SW.
I left 22khz off, LNB type Standard, and LNB frequency 11250.
Good luck!

Anonymous

I don't know if Adam has been actually reading thills posts or the phoney thill, probably the latter!!! Anyway why is it you people who buy the cheap low end units don't understand you get what you pay for, Also stop being so cheap and get a sat signal finder for about $10! It will make the job of finding and fine tuning the sats so easy you'll wonder why you didn't buy one in the first place.

Besides Adam you're an unregistered guest at this site, if you don't like it here you're free to leave...Don't post anything about someone sucking off their father, mother ect....what good does that childish crap do any of us???

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 244
Hey Adam1200; A little forthought goes a long way for example the birds U mentioned numerically is a clue. The no`s is the degrees of the sat. location, hence 110 is nine degrees east of 119 and therefor bev or 89,91 is where?? Got it? Also www.lyngsat.cm has good stuff.

Adam1200
Unregistered guest
Thanks people I figured out shortly after the first normal response. I had to go lower and to the west.

About thill, I've only been on this site a few weeks but I can already tell this guy has many enemies. Anybody who thinks one person is another person already has many enemies and if others are coopying his nickaname it must be because he pissed them off too. I don't care either way, if you troll the formus and crap on my posts
for no reason you will get the same response. Forums are for quick help from others who care to answer the question, not for loser who don't want to answer the question but still want to post some negative crap. If you can't answer someones question don't post period. Let someone else answer it.

underdog
Unregistered guest
The CIA is did move Sat ...so the its not....

More off that is coming .....no suprasie in this

Unregistered guest
ok im kind of a newbie how do i go about finding a dish network signal...im formerly had bell
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us