How to install diseqC switch with my pansat 3000 clone?

kingkong2
Unregistered guest
Hey guyz
I have a pansat 3000 clone and i need to know how i can install my diseqc switch so i can get 110 W and 61.5 W signals. I need to know which wires go where on the switch and i already tried putting 61.5 in LNB1 and 110 W in LNB 3 but i only somehow keep sometimes getting either 61.5 or sumtimes 110 .
Will someone tell me what i should do? i know that i would have to channel scan them but even that didn't help!

thanks in advance!

No1b4us
Unregistered guest
You must be using the latest fix, it is flawed.

Your satellites will intermittantly dissapear, when they stablize after an autoroll you will have either Bev or Charlie but not both I found.

Under ideal situations with a good fix, scan each satellite seperately, then add the switch. This would normally solve your problem and allow you access to all channels for both LNBs.

Go back to an older fix for now and just manually enter your keys for the effort it takes, or just stick with the satellite you get with the newer fixes, be sure to set default ket before entering your new keys, and press save after entering each line, some claim setting up a dummy satellite helps too making the FF satelite 0800 then replacing all the F's with zeros below. I dunno, I could only get Bell to work on this 3000 clone.

If you want Dish, use an older fix. Bell, the newer and let it autoroll with the info above.

The 3000 is a clone with a bad combo, luckily it has a header and is a breaze to Jtag with skymax and the right chipset pansat bin. Until a complete clone safe is introduced like the good old days before the dealers got greedy. I'd stick to the older bins, like 257, forget the 260's for now until they stabilize unles you want Bell.

A google-search on this specific unit will keep you up and running. It's an awesome little box for the money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us