HELP HELP HELP I AM STUPID AND MAD AS @#$%

BUS156
Unregistered guest
HI I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME? I HAVE 5 DIRECT TV RECIEVERS AND SATELLITES KIDS ROOMS GAME ROOM ETC. I AM TIRED OF PAYING FOR IT SO WE DIDNT AND IT WAS RECENTLY CUT OFF.NOW HOW DO I GET FREE SATELLITE CAN I USE THE EQUIPMENT I HAVE OR DO I PURCHASE THE STUFF YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HERE LIKE THIS PANSTAT ETC....AND IF I DO NEED TO PURCHASE SOMETHING WHAT DO I PURCHASE AND I NEED THIS IN 5 ROOMS HOW WILL THAT WORK? I KNOW THIS SEEMS LIKE ALOT OF QUESTIONS BUT WEVE BEEN PAYING 175.00 A MONTH AND MORE And i am tired of it email me at batman3571@aol.com thanks

SUGAR DADDY
Unregistered guest
you will need 1 reciever for each room.....
plus a switch depending on how many recievers you can afford........(about $170 bucks each reciever)
and you will only need a dish (the one you already have) and also you might have to redirect the dish,
get some one who knows.....for about $150 bucks
(plus the recievers cost)....you can save the trouble.....

Username: D00mbuggy

La Verne, CA USA

Post Number: 7
Also, it's not like you just set it up and you're done for good. The problem with free satellite is it's not without it's problems.
You are guaranteed to lose your signal every so often. Having a rollover programmed into your reciever will help a lot but eventually that "bin" will have to be updated. How often? I've been doing this for a few years, and i've never gone more than 5 or 6 months without needing to update, especially now.
So, if you're willing to learn how to do it (program reciever) or have a friend do it for you, you won't have sat for long unless you are willing to keep up on it. You know what I mean?
You have to keep up with new changes, or know someone that will do it for you. Otherwise, you're wasting your money.
Just my experienced input.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us