Pansat 2700 a bin 140 autoroll does not work

Anonymous

The bin 140 autoroll does not work. Is there an actual autoroll that actually works on the pansat receivers.Please advise.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 310
it does work if you are doing it correctly go to future-FTA.com for full instructions

newf
Unregistered guest
140 bin works like a charm on my 2700e, running bev and charlie

new new guy
Unregistered guest
Slo_hand2
can you provide a link to that page i've looked but can;t find it.(go to future-FTA.com for full instructions)

Username: Girachjoji

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
can anyone help me ..
I have a pansat 2500a i changed the keys but still doesnt work, I need new bin file to load the receiver.. your help will be appreciated..ThnX

Anonymous

Talk to your vendor Bhaisaab.

Anonymous

Ok,
with all due respect to the satellite forum. Let me be more explicit in detail about the autoroll bin 140 file for teh 2700a pansat.
A couple of days ago when there was a key change it did roll the new keys over for one day then stopped working. Therefore, it does not roll over the new keys etc. It needs some improvement. It loses time after a couple of days too.
The epg should be improved to show whats programmes are on for the next 5 hours etc. You can not store the next programmes that are a few hours away which may be your favouries etc.
Please advise etc.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us