SWITCH DTV

hhhhhhhh
Unregistered guest
How long is dishnetwork and bev goin to be up for how much would it cost for me to switch over from DTV

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Nobody is going to know how long it is up and running, your guess is as good as everone else's. It will cost you about $200 to buy yourself a receiver and software is freely avaiable on the Forums and new softwares are working perfectly. Make sure to get yourself a Viewsat2000 Platinum, don't go with a Pansat sh*t as the software isn't working great for those receivers.

Beat_this_shiiiiit
Unregistered guest
Beat_this_shiiiit....what you talking about don't go with Pansat sh*t...i got Pansat 3500s for myself, friends, & family...no complain whatsoever and they love it. Software always almost 1st available when code changes. It's one of the rare receiver to have component outs.

Anonymous007
Unregistered guest
Beat_This is right, pansats suck, why because there are lots of clones out there from pansat, i have a pansat that went dead and no good software for it till today even, now i have a viewsat which is working perfectly and not being scared also for clone version of it since there isn't any..........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us