OK, so how do you get echo 8,6 to work?

Username: Biturbos4

Jacksonville, FL United States

Post Number: 2
Echo 7 works perfect but the other does not.

Silver Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 117
I need a little more information other than just "the other does not work" my good man Alex.

OK, heres what I need to know...
LNB type? TWIN? DISHPRO? Single? UNIVERSAL?
How did you wire them into the receiver(s) ?
What receiver are you using?

Thanks,
IBM

rottenphuck
Unregistered guest
another words speak fu.ckin english you little fu.ckin retard

Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 7
Echo 6.8 only works if you have a fcuking brain...so that means you will never get it to work...I suggest you back to your barbie dolls and sewing....fcuking fruitcake...ROTF

Post Number: 3
Sorry. It was not an issue until I upgraded to the new 12/13/05 bin. I have a Legacy LNB, Dish Pro Twin LNB. I wired them via a diseq switch, I have all the correct settings, I get a signal and strength indication but no picture. It states that is is scrambled. Thanks for your help!

RottenPhuck: Are you having a bad day? Just chill man it's Sunday!

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1088
The DP Twin LNB already has interior built in disque switches and U don't run that to a disque switch (run directly to receiver for 110-119)..and a single Legacy needs NO switch when run directly to a receiver (whats purpose of this LNB?)...U don't say if FTA ever worked for U (especially this hardware config) and U don't say what bin or type receiver U have..some are having bin issues and need to apply the factory bin first, or set the default keys, or add a dummy satellite to the top of their satellite list and then select it with using a good working channel list..U should read some of the other threads here (No 110 or No 119) to read some of their fixes..

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 325
Whats up real thill?

Post Number: 5
Thanks, thill! I have been runing this setup for over a year now with no problems. It was actually working before I installed the new bin. The only reason I installed the new bin (X-85BL_051215_267-CS_au_(N)Ultra) was because I was not geting any of the Globesat channels. I should of just left it alone. Again everything worked perfectly before; both sats were working fine.

Post Number: 6
Thanks Guys, this thread solved my problem:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/181061.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us