Want Fox News, ESPN, and HBO back?

Good Info
Unregistered guest
Ok, I did the research, but I'm gonna spoon feed everyone so you don't have to take the time to find it on your own.

First off, if your receiver has a bin available with autoroll that supports 2 sets of Nagra 2 key sets USE IT! With this you won't loose channels.

If your receiver doesn't have a bin available that allows you to input N2 keys you're SOL. You'll have to wait until they roll the next keys and someone releases a new bin for it.

However, if you have a bin for your receiver that allows you to enter N2 keys read on. It seems there are two sets of N2 keys active now. The first set:

00 - 3d 73 19 22 27 5d c2 c9
01 - 97 96 5a 0c a5 79 27 f9

gets you everything except a few channels like Fox News, ESPN, and HBO.

The next set, which will be rolled over for EVERYTHING soon, gets you the missing channels:

00 - af 0c bd 48 d8 51 6d dc
01 - fe 44 d6 0c a3 6e 59 42

If you want most channels, use the first set of keys. If you want Fox News, ESPN, and HBO, use the second set of keys. Again, some receivers have bins available with autoroll that supports two sets of N2 keys and you won't have to do this. Also, if you can't enter N2 keys into your receiver you'll have to what until the second set of keys roll over for everything and a new bin is released.

If you CAN enter N2 keys, choose the set for what you want to watch, you're good to go.

You're welcome!!

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1059
Good info,for those that haven't seen it posted everywhere at ALL the other DSS sites, the past few weeks..I've been posting both sets of the IDEA keys 0-1, 32 bytes for awhile here now..

BTW...same goes for Bev as well as DN..

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1072
thill1951...the guy was trying to help by making that post and we can all see from your post under it, as usual you are trying to belittle anyone who tries to help here. What's the matter Big Dog, somebody peee on your hydrant? LMAO

Nobody has to worry about you, thill1951. Anyone that wants to help here, can. They don't need your permission to do so.

Good Info
Unregistered guest
Real thill1951, yes you always have great info and help. I've seen your post of both sets a couple of days ago (not weeks) on here. There's a difference between posting at "ALL the other DSS sites" and giving GOOD INFO on what it all means and how to use it.

Thanks for all you've given to the hobby. It's my turn to give a little back by doing more than posting keys without an explanation of how it all works.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1064
Head chimp..I said "good info"...enough said!

U bash...I didn't..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1084
thill1951
Gold Member

Yes you did and you got caught. You're not the only one here who can read stuff at other sites, and post it.

Anonymous

maple leaf just ignore him and the litter.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1073
ML...U remind me of the VC in Nam...waiting to ambush me...whats up with that?...don't U have anything to do better with your life than follow me around every post and criticize them..U are a very sad, miserable person..

Bronze Member
Username: Tomuch4you

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 18
No one needs to ambush you thill you do just
fine by yourself.
And again, Another thread hijacked by thill 1951 and his kids. They service this sight nothing but
vulgar remarks towards others.

back stabbers
Unregistered guest
C&P

"We should all stand together with Thill against those creeps trying to destroy our site.

Up to now, Thill's been taking all that vicious heat from those evil sons of a biitches.

Fortunatelly he has prevailed but we need to pitch in so we definitely get rid of them motherfuckers. "

Gold Member

Post Number: 1075
hey to-much...a PARROT has more brains and vocabulary than U...

BiIIy
Unregistered guest
yep its kneeegrow once again
has no life but that of a mole

Bronze Member
Username: Tomuch4you

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 23
See another thread hijacked by thill 1951 and the kids. They service this sight nothing but vulgar remarks towards others.

FVCK YOU THILL
Unregistered guest
-@ Silly Thilly-boy....This is B1tchboy Iam coming back and this time iam going to kill
your fvcking azz....It looks to me that Ecoustics
ain't going to do something about U and the kids,
Will, I will...Iam going to Butt fvck you to death. Then Iam going to get each of the kids to
S
U
C
K
my
C
O
C
K
Thill U are a fvcking YELLOW back chicken sh*it
coward....After I beat your azz Iam going to let
Kne-grow cut your fvcking ballsack off and make
U eat it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1088

thill1951
Gold Member

Post Number: 1073
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 10:55 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ML...U remind me of the VC in Nam...waiting to ambush me...whats up with that?...don't U have anything to do better with your life than follow me around every post and criticize them..U are a very sad, miserable person..

This is a dss forum not the in country forum.
And you weren't the only one there.

Username: Dellweb

Summerfield, Fl Usa

Post Number: 1
Good Info: You provided one of the best forum messages I have read. Keep us informed. The info you gave was easy to understand and above all correct. thks

ado
Unregistered guest
Hi everyone...I am using a Fortecstar Lifetime Ultra..and I am trying to get all the dishnetwork channels back...i tryied putting in a new key..it didnt work...i tryied errasing the reciever and reinstalling it back...it didnt work...could anyone tell me how i can upload all the PPV's / channels that i used to have before...thankss...

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 157
i got a nice channel list for pansats and fortecs, email me

[link removed]

its for channel master editor. got that one too if you need it. tim

cwcwcw
Unregistered guest
Latest bin 164 for the Pansat 3500 has auto roll and will get all lost channels believe bin uses both older set and newer set of keys.

Bronze Member
Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 19
I found a quick solution to change keys. Use (key enchanter) and make a second copy of uploaded (from stb to computer) ke2 file. Rename copy of ke2 file to new keys or whatever and then edit (open with text editor) dish keys section and insert new keys. save and then you can swuitch back and forth (download from computer to stb) in a matter of seconds between original ke2 and newkeys.ke2 file

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
P.S. I leave my STB hooked up to my computer.

Username: Hamster

Post Number: 2
ado,

do you have a bin file loaded that allows you to enter N2 keys?? (not N1)

i have the same receiver and you enter one code to get almost all the channels. to get the missing channels (fox news, hbo east, etc) you need to go in and enter different codes. you now get fox and hbo but yo ulose all the other channels.

it kinda sucks for channel surfing but you can get all the channels if you switch N2 codes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I loaded bin 256t for the pansat and then loaded my channel list back into it. Works great.

bus156
Unregistered guest
HI I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME? I HAVE 5 DIRECT TV RECIEVERS AND SATELLITES KIDS ROOMS GAME ROOM ETC. I AM TIRED OF PAYING FOR IT SO WE DIDNT AND IT WAS RECENTLY CUT OFF.NOW HOW DO I GET FREE SATELLITE CAN I USE THE EQUIPMENT I HAVE OR DO I PURCHASE THE STUFF YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT HERE LIKE THIS PANSTAT ETC....AND IF I DO NEED TO PURCHASE SOMETHING WHAT DO I PURCHASE AND I NEED THIS IN 5 ROOMS HOW WILL THAT WORK? I KNOW THIS SEEMS LIKE ALOT OF QUESTIONS BUT WEVE BEEN PAYING 175.00 A MONTH AND MORE And i am tired of it email me at batman3571@aol.com thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us