Some missing channel on 97w International

Amy Lan
Unregistered guest
i can't seem to be getting some channel on t5ku... some channel work but theres no video, only audio. Also some channel work before and now its doesnt work at all. This happen three day ago. Is there any fix for that? The reciever im using is a P@nsat2500a.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 104
throw that piece of fcuking shite pansat in the garbage and get a real reciever....that slanty eyed fcuking chink BL is eventually going to kill all pansat boxes with his malicious code....and who fcuking cares about T5, as long as you have 6.8 and 7, that's all you need...ROTF

Anonymous

THRILL1951 IS A LOSER ONLY REASON YOU CANT
FIGURE OUT PANSATS IS CAUSE YOUR STUPID.
ALL DN CHANNELS WILL BE WHERE T5 IS SOON ALSO STUPID THATS WHO CARES....!! DN BV AND T5 ALL ON ROM 110 SOON .. THEN WHAT YOU GOING TO DO
WHEN YOU LOSE PPV. THRILL STUPID NAME.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 107
take your caps off you azzhole...what are you a pre-schooler?...you don't know what the fcuke you are talking about...STFU and sit back watch echo 6.8 & 7 and enjoy it while you can...and again, who fcuking cares about T5?...ROTF

Unregistered guest
BLOW ME WHAT MAKES YOU THINK G.C IS SMARTER THAN DN STUPID

Bronze Member
Username: Tomuch4you

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 13
Another thread hijacked by thill 1951 and his kids. This time he his posting to himself again.
They service this sight nothing but valgar remarks towards others.

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1067
thats the IMPOSTER fake thill...see his low # of posts and Dec 05 registration...U are confused pal..the imposter is with ML,and the chimps gang...little wannabee's

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1077
thill1951
Gold Member

Now your copying my lines too. WOW what an honor.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1070
ooooh ...I didn't realize U invented the word pal or wannabee...I guess the world owes U some gratitude!...how about IGNORE the FRICKING JERK...U take credit for that too!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1083
thill1951
Gold Member

That was a mindless post. Where are the puppies? Still nursing? LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Tomuch4you

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 28
Thill 1951 Iam sorry I was wrong not only don't
you service this sight with nothing but vulgar remarks towards others, You don't service the
world with nothing but crap like yourself. I have
being on this sight for a few days and let me
tell you, someone should put you out of your misery. When a animal is sick we put them to sleep. It just happens that you have a two legs
but never the less you are a animal thill. I don't thing that you could make the chimp family!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us