Daisy chain PANSAT 2700A question

tho_x_tran
Unregistered guest
I currently have PANSAT 2700A TV-out to a 4-way splitter and all TVs show the same channel. That is understandable. Now I plan to have a 2nd Pansat 2700A daisy chained to the 1st Pansat and have the TV-out of the 2nd Pansat hooked straight to a seperate TV. Would I be able to watch different program on this TV ? I only have 1 single legacy LNB and 18" dish.

By the way, is it that the bottom rightmost coax-output labeled I/F is where to daisy chain another Pansat ?

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 101
why don't you go daisy chain your fat ugly fcuking retarded wife you idiot...ROTF

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1049
1 single LNB = 1 satellite and 1 output = 1 receiver = 1 TV with channels...all other TV's linked/split etc will have same channels...DIFFERENT channels are based upon the receivers..NOT different TV's..

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1070

thill1951
Gold Member

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 11:35 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 single LNB = 1 satellite and 1 output = 1 receiver = 1 TV with channels...all other TV's linked/split etc will have same channels...DIFFERENT channels are based upon the receivers..NOT different TV's..

Just you answering another one of your own posts. People...can you not figure him out yet??
Look at the guy that made the post that he answered. LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 1051
tho-x made the post I am answering..maple leaf, U are a troublemaker and only bash and provide no help!..U are the same as bitchboy,the imposter thill, kneegrows, analman, etc... U are all of them yourself...U have some serious mental issues..

wendeII
Unregistered guest
yes.....he is a VERY sick man !

Gold Member

Post Number: 1074
They are looking and starting to see through you thill1951.

wendeII
Unregistered guest

Gold Member

Post Number: 1068
Head Chimp..wendell is referring to U!

"U have some serious mental issues.."

wendeII
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 03:45 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes.....he is a VERY sick man !

Gold Member

Post Number: 1078
thill1951
Gold Member

I know but you made that post!!!!!!!

Can't fool us all.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1071
Yes U are a very very sick person, if U believe that..U got me mixed up with your buds bitchboy , kneegrows etc..I don't need to talk to myself!...IN fact, I don't need to talk to U!...so piss off pal!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1081
thill1951
Gold Member

YOUR ARE THE ONE THAT LEAVES NOT ME !!!!

After a BITCHFIT.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1082
thill1951
Gold Member

And I'm NOT your PAL. Or can't you tell? Why don't you guys just go get on your Moped's and ride off into the Everglades.

Whose the Enemy
Unregistered guest
C&P

"We should all stand together with Thill against those creeps trying to destroy our site.

Up to now, Thill's been taking all that vicious heat from those evil sons of a biitches.

Fortunatelly he has prevailed but we need to pitch in so we definitely get rid of them motherfuckers. "

Gold Member

Post Number: 1093
Whose the Enemy
Unregistered guest

You are thill .

tho_x_tran
Unregistered guest
My friend lends me his Pansat 2700A so I can see it for myself. I connected the I/F Out of #1 to I/F In of #2 and TV-Out of #2 to TV. Well, the EPG shows the channel changes accordingly each time I change the channel on #2 but the TV shows "No signal". So much for daisy chain. The label I/F out is quite confusing, I was assuming it is the same signal that came into I/F In. Apparently it is not. According to the book, that I/F Out is to be connected to a analog receiver, not sure what that really means.

Bronze Member
Username: Tomuch4you

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 36
Thill is the enemy. He is a VC from NAM waiting
to ambush the good members of this sight. He is
a very, very miserable person to deal with. He
thinks the war is still going on. He did to much
drugs while he was in nam. Thill is on a mission
and he wants to destroy this sight, its that simple. Like I have being saying:-Another thread
hijacked by thill 1951 and the kids. They serve
this sight nothing but vulgar remarks towards others, using many, many different nicks. We are
onto your game Thill.

Silver Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 114
tho_x_tran - remember...

DUO LNB = 2 receivers (2 cables 1 for each ird)
SINGLE LNB = 1 receiver. (1 cable for 1 ird)

You will not be successfull chaining 2 irds on a single LNB or on the same output cable from a duo LNB.

IBM

Upload

eh1012
Unregistered guest
you guys are all idiots. I HAVE FOUR RECEIVERS WICH I HAVE CONNECTED ON A MULTIPLE SWITCH SPLITTER. THA ALLOWS 3 INPUTS FROM SAT AND FOUR OUTPUTS TO FOUR DIFFERENT RECEIVERS.AND YES EACH TV CAN WATCH SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Bronze Member
Username: Tomuch4you

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 40
We don't need your vulgar remarks or your help
stick it!

Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 6
he does have a point...most of the poeple on here are fcuking idiots...I think I am the only normal person on here....the rest of you all are fcuking whiners and need to get a live..ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1089
tho-x said " I only have 1 single legacy LNB and 18" dish."

eh1012...U can have 50 3x4 multiswitches BUT with 1 single Legacy LNB U will ONLY get 1 satellite to 1 receiver,which means ALL the TV 's will be on the SAME channel and U CANNOT watch something ddifferent..The switches aren't an issue..they are useless due to the LNB..

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 329
So mister Big 6 post maybe you should get your head out of your azz and get a grip we are stealling your bosses Tv signaLS AND ENJOYING IT FOR FREE. Long Live free TV. Complements of DICKnet or Thill Lovs CoKk Big poster number 6.

John Ann
Unregistered guest
Colin S_U_C_K my dick....rotf
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us