INTERNATIONAL

Bronze Member
Username: Lance_barr

Post Number: 19
i have a pansat 2500, got my 110/119 up.. was bout to put up a dtv single LnB to catch echo 3(61.5) , but before i get my azz on da ladder and start drillin.. i wanna know if anyone has theres up and catchin international before i waste my time .. so someone please holla baq and let me know whats da deal ?? also if any new bins need to be downloaded ..

Bronze Member
Username: Sat

Y, Y N

Post Number: 34
yes work grate for cool sat pan sat fortec vue sat all work grate man

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 231
HeyLance; the keys are the same for all stb`s, If your signal is strong, no need to climb,except to add another lnb. There is no drilling involved. there are posts explaining this procedure, including setting disq swtch`s and 22k1`s, etc. Take a few minutes and read, I would tell you exactly, but I`m a noob, all I can say for certain is the info is here to be had.... I think you have to strap the extra lnb on the left. Where`s Thill when you need him????

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1058
We don't need him or you idiot.

ASSKISSER.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 234
Well you did manage to bash me, of course no help offered to Lance, you looser.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1076
Ok puppy.LMAO

Anonymous

And this once again useless post brought to you by Pin head. Try helping if you can, if not Go Away!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1092
Anonymous

Right thill or lk.

Anonymous

Not thill or lk idiot!!! I've got sooo many channels now thanks to you a your hemriod Feces Boys help, I get bored now and have I come here now just for the entertainment you clowns provide at the most ridiculous DSS site there is on the Web. thanks to You Morons!!! You should be Proud of yourselfs, your'e more funny than Don Rickles or Phillis Diller!!!No Sh_t Thanks For All Your Help NOT!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1096
Your welcome idiot.

Anonymous

What amazes me is you can phucking read!!! You really need to find something, or should I say some one else to Bore!!! Who gives a hang how many useless posts you score, you bring nothing but chaos here!!!

Maple_leaf
ULESS POST NUMBER:1096
ROTFLMAO isn't that how you & Feces Boy Finish?

Bronze Member
Username: Tomuch4you

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 31
Again thill and the kids are posting vulgar remarks towards me and other members. They have
being doing this all day. They have hijacked almost every dds thread on this sight. SHAME.

Maple Leaf you are right about what you said
I don't like to bash anyone but thill and the
kids are idiots, they can't make the chimp family. Thill Iam laughing at you because you
are a idiot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1098
Anonymous

Just another post by thilllk.

Anonymous

You truely are thill crazy aren't you freak that's it isn't it Maple you crave LK's attention so much you couldn't stay away from this site if you could, you and your sick little friend B1tch Boy, John Ann ect is now to-much-4-you....to-much-4-you stick your ugly face back up maple a_s where you belong!

This is Not LK and there's more that Hate you than him here!

Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 1
not true...thill is a fcuking loser azzhole who only has 4 friends...and they all post at ecoustics...ROTF

Anonymous

Yeah well thank God for Gun Laws in the USA they were truely made for Phucks like you and Maple & B1tch Boy & whatever your sick head can think up!!!! I've got several .357 hallow points that would surely cure your pain, in turn curing ours!!!Unfortunately I'm not lucky enough for your sorry a-ss to enter my laser sights at night!!!Don'try and act innocent you are a parasite that needs extermination not Sympathy!

Sympathy is between sh-t and syphillous in the dictionary a hole, get it???

Bronze Member

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 38
I told you Thill is a VC from nam!
Iam going to have the F.B.I trace
your IP # and I will have you in jail SOON!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1100

Anonymous

Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 09:48 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah well thank God for Gun Laws in the USA they were truely made for Phucks like you and Maple & B1tch Boy & whatever your sick head can think up!!!! I've got several .357 hallow points that would surely cure your pain, in turn curing ours!!!Unfortunately I'm not lucky enough for your sorry a-ss to enter my laser sights at night!!!Don'try and act innocent you are a parasite that needs extermination not Sympathy!

Sympathy is between sh-t and syphillous in the dictionary a hole, get it???

What an idiot to make a post like that when his ip can be traced. Kids like you and the puppies are LOSERS.

diIdo
Unregistered guest
Hah !!....them pussys got scared ..

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1085
Not scared...bored with U and childish posts..so we put U all on IGNORE..

Bronze Member

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 41
Try to GROW UP in the New year Thill, I know Iam
asking something big from you.

Username: Thill_luvs_cock

Post Number: 5
yea thrill you fcuking immature azzhole...you need to grow up and quit bugging people...nobody cares about your stupid fcuking war and your kid in pakistan....STFU and go back to dsstester and post with punjavi da...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1107
diIdo
Unregistered guest

Says a lot about you LMAO.

BUTT FVCKING
Unregistered guest
Yes you are right....Thill loves my dick in his
Butt...Also he love it when I come all over his
face...But he loves it the best when I come my
lump in his Butt....The fa*g*get can't get enough
of my dick....@ DIL-do-boy, Why don't you take a
large breathe of air and stick your head all the
way up Silly Thilly-boys Butt you fvcking comebag
hope you unjoy the long ride...(He-Ha-He-Ha-He)

-Didn't you Thilly-e-boy kids know that Thill 1951 has many nick....How about The Hitch!
31-4-skins
Kne-grow
Mc
Larry
Firefly
B1tch-boy
Bird
-You people are so fvcking stupid Thill works
for the F.B.I and undercover for the R.C.M.P. He
knows how the play....He learned it from the VC
in nam....Don't cry when the game is up....Just
remember I told you. Thill don't be late coming
over tonight Iam going to give you a fast fvck.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 336
Get lost guy and have fun with your FBI friend and get a life. WE have won this round. Long live free TV.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us