How to downlooad bins

Username: Elperrodemacao

Post Number: 6
I have a pansat 2700E and I already installed a GTRom loader, the lastes bin for this reciever and I have a rs232c cable.I tried to download the bin, but nothing happen.the port com1 is working. If anyone know haw to fix it , please let me know.thanks

Anonymous

If you have the cable that came with the box then that is what you have to use.The cable for it and the 2500A are not the same and there for the 2500A cable will not work.To use the cable that came with it if you ended up with a cable like mine you need to get a gender changer for the other end so that it will be female on both ends.You can do like i did and just put the 2700A cable together with the 2500A cable and use it that way.......If you have done this then i would say get a new cable......

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 98
elmaca
Make sure you have a null modem cable - did your box come with one? If yes follow these simple steps below:

Turn box off (rear switch)
Plug the box to the computer
Open the loader
Select the bin
Turn the box on (from rear switch)
As soon as the 1st green light comes on...
Click on DOWNLOAD (this will flash the box)
Wait until is over - dont interrupt it.
"Download Complete!" - click ok
Box will self re-boot
Unplug the computer...

Pansat 2700E is not considered a clone as far as I know - I hv flashed an "E" unit in the past with success.

Good luck
IBM

Username: Elperrodemacao

Post Number: 7
I still can't download the bins

Bronze Member
Username: Ikaleem

Post Number: 32
try checking your port...sometimes you may need to change the port to com 2,3 or 4...my laptop works on com2..otherwise try buying a new cable

Ajdin_AkA_Ado
Unregistered guest
Hey. I use to have the dish ppv channels..someone downloaded them for me and put them on my reciever but they dissapeared...I tryied using Channel master but it wont work i dont know how to do it...Could anyone help me my email is xxajdinxx@hotmail.com and if you cant write me an email could you please help me on the forum ??....Thank you !!

hornybitch
Unregistered guest
Hi guys! I just bought me a viewsat platinum 2000 but I don't know what the heck to do to make it work with all those premium channels. any help will be appreciated; those fuckheads who say that it's not possible to get premium channels for free, stay the f... away from this site.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us