How do i connect my pansat 3000 to a vcr ?

kingjamesbro
Unregistered guest
Plz can anyone tell me how to corecctly connect a pansat 3000 reciever to a vcr so that i can record shows shown from the reciever?

thanks in advance to anyone who is helpful!

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 95
there's no such thing as pansat 3000 you fcuking idiot...you bought a clone, and I hope you put a killer bin on it that fuckes it up....that's what you get for buying a fcuking clone..it's bad enought that the origanl pansats are fcuking garbage...ROTF

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
get yourself a wire that has three connectors so that you could connect it via Audio & Video outputs in the back of your receiver to your VCR. Get yourself the wire which has red, white, yellow leads on each end and connect one end to your receiver's Video & Audio outputs, and then run the same colored leads to your VCR's Video & Audio inputs. Get it, good luck!!

kingjamesbro
Unregistered guest
thanks beat_this and Thill go suck a donkey's azz and make sure that azz is hairy you faggit!

Silver Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 102
kingjamesbro follow Beat_this instructions... you should be ok

@ thill wanna be - yes there's a pansat 3000 - not the same as the 3500 - get the facts before you post ur junk

PANSAT 3000
Upload

IBM

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 109
it's a fcuking clone azzhole..Pansat does not make a 3000 model, you should get your fcuking facts straight before you open your pie-hole azzhole...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
@ little Thill1951

kingjamesbro never said he was using his ird for Charlie ... READ HIS POST AGAIN you animal!

... what piece of work ...

IBM

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
not only the original post mentions NOTHING about using a BL bin... Pansat 3000's already come with N2 support for keys ... so I guess again... you need to get the facts b4 talking your trash.

Later!
IBM
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us