Bin132 causing Pansat2700a to reboot at random...

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 90
Seems like bin 132 autoroll works fine except that is causing my Pansat 2700A to reboot out of the blue while I watch TV. 20 to 30 min interval it looks like...

The unit is brand new and is an original unit (not a clone). Otherwise BIN 132 works fine.
I have 2 other friends having the same problem since 132 was installed.
Anyone having this problem as well? Wonder if a fix is work in progress...

Best regards,
IBM

Bronze Member
Username: Ikaleem

Post Number: 16
Try installing bin 140..it has corrected all those problems. BIN 132 was never posted by BL himself....

tho_x_tran
Unregistered guest
Use a good old bin such as X-87BL_051108_119_api(N).zip and then edit the keys manually later if you know how to enter the keys. That is much safer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
tho_x_tran - I was thinking of doing that, I just wanted to keep the autoroll fuctionality.

Wizard of OZ - if u have a link plz share it with me. I cant seem to find 140 in the usual places.

Much appreciated.
IBM

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 86
looks good on ya...that's what you get for buying a piece of fcuking shiite reciever from a slanty eyed yellow faced fcuking chink....he might even try to blow up your tv next...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
@ Wizard of OZ
Found bin140, ready to test it later on one of my boxes - looks good from description. THX.

@ the fake thill1951 - whatever... didn't ask you for an oppinion you're so willing to give, bozo.

IBM

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
@IBM let me know how that works...If you want I can pm it to you

Username: Neapoletan

Post Number: 1
fck yer hats boys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
Wizard Of OZ
I flashed one of the boxes w. bin140 - I won't be able to test it until later on this evening. I'm a phone co. technician and have a load of work pending _
Will let you know for sure later or tomorrow. I appreciate the offer as well.

hv a good evening
IBM

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Wizard Of OZ:

Great results, bin140 works flawlessly.
Not only eliminated the rebooting issue but also has precise time. Clock is no longer running fast or slow.

Regards,
IBM

Anonymous

why dont you have soembody remove bin 132 because it is screwed up. Just delete it from the forum so nobody can ask questions and pester everybody about it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
@ibm
no problemo man!!! glad to help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us