Can a Fortec ultra be cloned to a Pansat

Username: Rzoo4u2c

Post Number: 3
I heard that it was possible but i'm afraid that I will kill my Ultra. Please reply. I am interested in autoroll.

Post Number: 4
If I use pansat 256t bin, will Ultra become pansat clone and is new autoroll bin for Pansat clone safe?

thill1951SU@KDI@K
Unregistered guest
Thill1951,you are one sorry MOFO, your slutt MOTHERFU@KER mother must of dropped your sorry cocsuker aZZ down the toilet when she gave birth to you, you ungrateful PRIK, you must be one lowest life PUZZIA$$ ever walked this face of the earth, did your MOTHER taugh you all of that racist motherFU@KER comments you made, and what made you better than anyones else. you PUZZ!!!

Post Number: 5
That sure doesn't answer my question

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
i beleave if you use then clone safe bin itll work but youll have to have a pansat remote.i wish they would just make a autoroll for the fortec that worked

Username: Soheilsexy

Post Number: 8
RAC . yes that is safe :D

Fortsat Ultra
Unregistered guest
I'm currently using the Pansat 256t bin on my Fortec Ultra with no problems. No, you do not need a Pansat remote to use this bin. I use the Fortec remote same as always. Just be sure you read everything about setting the default key and getting to the N2 keys.

SUGAR DADDY
Unregistered guest
it's true my fortec is working and my remote too.
it's safe

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 233
Hey Guys; I am disabled(mentally & physically), even on my limited income I knew better than buy the cheapest POS known to man, what gives, manu.slow with fixes? Pay the price (now or later)... Glad it`s working!!! how much longer???

Post Number: 6
Now where can I find 256t bin? I've been looking and find later but not that one.

Post Number: 7
I have x85bl 051120 258b api(n) will that suffice?

SUGAR DADDY
Unregistered guest
go to dsscentral:com
look around
there's your answer
let me know how is it going....

eye
Unregistered guest
Ok, Fortec Fans........

Heres some keys that gives all
01: 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57
00: 01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E

ppv, adl, passes for sports...works for Ultra

It works!! Dishnet :Nkeys
FYI: unless you have a old laptop or desktop with XP pack1 or older windows you can't connect with a USB port and rs232. Beleive me I tried with my Sony xp..... and with other connectors...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us