DSSTESTER

Username: Gotrain44

Post Number: 1
If anyone from dsstester can read this I am not very happy with your site. I registered and never received a confirmation email. I have since sent many messages in regards to this with no avail. It's funny though I have received emails from them trying to sell me stuff. Is this a big scam to get you to register?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnnysamson

Peoria, Il Usa

Post Number: 26
Cry about it

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1028
Something is very strange about your post!...Dsstester is a FREE site that NOBODY has problems registering at, and they definitely would answer "many messages" as U put it!...

This part is the really odd part, cause U said "It's funny though I have received emails from them trying to sell me stuff." DSSTESTER DOES NOT SELL ANYTHING!...so your post lacks any credibility or truth!...sounds like a lame campaign smear from a troublemaker here against a great site who many here have recently joined and registered at with no problems..I guess this site and the troublemakers here will stoop as low as low can go..

Anonymous

So anyone who has trouble with registering is a trouble maker Thill? If people didn't have problems why would they have a link "If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login". Also if you think that they don't promote in any the people who pay to advertise on their website u need your head reading. Of course their going to support the people who pay the bills.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1030
hey knucklehead...He said he got emails from DSStester trying to sell him stuff...they have sponsors who sell..but how would he know they were from Dsstester,if he cannot get inside and register...sponsors might send mail,but not dsstester..and I have NEVER received any spam from the sponsors there or dsstester themselves...go talk to the hand!

and the link U refer to would have responded back with registration info...not selling stuff when they sell NOTHING..as explained already..not a valid true post above..obviously it holds no water..

Anonymous

I believe that the original point was that he has registered and DID NOT receive the confirmation email. If he is receiving spam from sponsors obviously they got the email address from dss! Therefore it proves his email address works. Therefore they should have no problem sending the confirmation!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1031
U guys here are like little girls...grow up..IF I did not get a confirmation email and then I got emails from that place then I would simply reply back to the emails...he said and I quote " It's funny though I have received emails from them trying to sell me stuff."..

Maybe he is all set and registered...he never said he couldn't enter the site..and of all the DSS sites on the internet, isn't it strange he came HERE to post a lack of a confirmation email..are U just wanting us to believe this is all coincidence!....BS...anyway who cares,if he can't resolve this himself...I have always been able to resolve my own issues..also it sure is co-incidence that U (ANON), are sticking up for this first post 'Rob"..why don't U go help him there,since U know so much about his particular situation..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1032
BTW...the sponsors there are at about 25 other sites too...how does he know the emails are related from Dsstester unless they were actually from Dsstester which he could have replied too and they would have resolved any simple issues,if there really were any to resolve..I think the issue is HERE with U and not even the original poster!..go start trouble elsewhere..I'm not biting!

Anonymous

I posted it here because I am getting no response from dss. I posted it here in hopes they would see it and maybe respond. See I've tried to re-register but you cannot enter the same email address as another user. I've requested they send it again no response the email is correct! Thill you seem to think you to need to comment on every post. This is none of your business oh and bye the way nice post Johnny very original.

Username: Dmp101

Post Number: 1
On the DSSTesters homepage, you'll find an explanation as to why you may not be receiving their email. TURN YOUR SPAM BLOCKER OFF in your email and you'll get the registration email.

Username: Thillgirl1951

DODGEUSA

Post Number: 3
U all should check your spurm count....fvcking
punch of fruitcake...What a waste of a thread...
Close the thread...Its like my fvcking dad
"useless"...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1036
NOW THE IMPORTANT PART! When you register you will be sent out an email that contains a link that MUST be clicked to complete your registration. The forum ALWAYS sends these emails out so if you did not recieve one it more than likely is in your junk email folder OR your spam filter killed it. Most spam filters are set by default to filter out mail with the word DSS or satellite in it.

If you want to be re-mailed your authorization link you can do so by clicking register.

This forum uses cookies. If you find that you are not able to stay logged in or cannot login at all you should try deleting all of your Dsstester cookies with this tool: http://forums.dsstester.c*om/vbb/mycookies.php

If you still are having troubles you can contact us with the following:

Your username & the email you used to register here.

Questions or comments can be directed to a moderator or admin. Here are their emails:

webmaster @ dsstester.c*om chuck@dsstester.c*om

Anonymous

Hey thanks Thill this would have been more than welcomed the first time.

DODGEUSA

Post Number: 7
-So dad u work for this company...must be a
lowlife people like u.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 89
@thillgirl...get a fcuking life azzhole..you make no sense, take a hike moron..ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 289
why can't we get this imposter blocked? the real thill gets all the grief.

Bronze Member

DODGEUSA

Post Number: 11
Slo-hand....Fvck U....U got two hand....Good
s_u_c_k my cu*nt....U fvcking comebag b1tch.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 223
Hey Slow-hand; good to here from ya, Thill`s havin a little grief with the imposters, and I`m sure the post that may have offended you is forgotten, especially in retrospect. His heart was in the right place, but the bashers have a solid base(backed by mods) to bash from. People just don`t care wether or not the info is correct, as long as they get answered.!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1040
slo-hand...I apologize for any past differences or things I said but I was trying to keep us all UNITED..actually I think our boycott was working,cause I noiticed there were very few posts then...I will now only answer legitimate questions from someone I "sense" is sincere and who has tried themselves to help themselves.

as far as newbies here..U don't know if they really are,or just troublemakers playing dumb, which they will do and ask newbie questions just to eventually start some crap and keep their top listing at google....

as u can all se this site has NOT cleaned up and never will..the mods must be involved in all this crap too..

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 225
Hey Thill1951akalk: Our posts must have overlapped(great minds think alike), I am glad we didn`t cave to the hecklers, and are back, you tried to improve this site, to no avail, theres no reason legimate seekers of help should suffer due to the immaturity of the havok reekers. I will continue to learn and feel good when I can help pass it on to others. Please, no matter what the" demented ones " try lets just keep, keepin on, fahq the rest!!!!! Congrats on the GOLD. You deserve it, as opposed to the monosylabic posts of mabel grief//////

Username: Tomuch4you

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 4
You should apologize to everyone one this sight
for having to put up with you and your friends.
You are a very sick man.i don't thing that you can be helped.why don't you just go away and leave people alone. What is your problem!

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 96
some people react really fast before they make sure they did the right thing...

as a matter fact... I registered on dsstester this morning without any problems...

If you didn't receive an email from the forum registration process you are to check into your spam blocking feature(s) - some people don't even know they have one... some people don't know how to setup their email properly. whatever the case was here.
My applauses to Thill1951 (Thill1951akalk) and Thehitch.

Gotrain44 - if you have trouble registering, try again... if dont even know how to register to a simple forum, you're in the wrong business.

IBM

Gold Member

Post Number: 1041
to-much....what is your problem with me?...U are a 4 post newbie here who I have never talked to,so whatss up with U?

BTW...do U know there is an imposter of me here using the same nick as me,but has different username AND MUCH LESS POSTS THAN ME...HE IS A VULGAR,WISE AZZ TROUBLEMAKER...NOT ME!

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 227
Hey Thill; There is alot of confusion with the peeps who don`t know to look at the post #, or differentiate the user date, etc. Time will tell and they will glimmer the truth as they read. The value of your posts speaks for themselves, it doesn`t take a genius to figure it out!!!!

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 228
Hey Johnny Steves; Peoria wishes you would leave, they had a good name till you showed up!!!

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 5
you ask me whats the matter with me! wrong question to ask!Whats the matter with you making
vulgar post all over this sight.have you no shame
Go away i don't want to talk to you, you have no
shame.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1055
Thehitch
Silver Member

YOU just can't let it alone can you. You are just a follower never had anything of your own. You and the rest can leave any time. We are tired of you. You are thill's little BITCHMAID.

Anonymous

IBM my spam blocker didn't pick it up I checked and don't talk to me like I'm an idiot! I registered at Al7 with no problems and this site too. I sent an email to the webmaster for dss still waiting. Thill the chuck email address bounced back by the way.

Anonymous

Thehitch right thill's B-ITCH you mean.

Silver Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 106
Anonymous
Pehaps your ISP has a block on DSSTESTER domain or whatever domain they use to confirm registration... - just get over it and register again. Also check your machine for spyware since you registered you received emails trying to sell things in the name of dsstester meaning, you have some nasty spyware sending data on sites you visit and email address to spammers.
I wasn't calling you an idiot... just common sense - sorry if the shoes fit.

IBM

Gold Member

Post Number: 1056
I said this in the beginning and now again...I'm NOT buying anything here, BS story.....think its all a BS thread to discredit dsstester since some of us recommend it..now the webmaster addy doesn't work..c'mon, gimme a break!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1073
Got to be bad if they let you and the puppies in there.

Bronze Member

New yorkUsa

Post Number: 32
Maple Leaf I went to dsste*ster.com and I looked
at almost every thread they got and I didn't fine
one post that said thill 1951. Also I didn't find
one post that allowed vulgar remarks and bashing.
I think thill is lying or he is using another
nick! But again thill and the kids can't stay at
dsste*ster.com because they can't post their
vulgar remarks to other members and they can't
bash others. Maple Leaf thats why they are back
here to keep up their crap. Just a punch of
dirtballs who have no life at all.

Anonymous

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! And your useless posts go on, you sure have an obsession with thill aka (LK)Go away you and useles Leaf haven't posted any help at this site in months, only your your obsessive spouts about LK!!! That's all wev'e heard from your pathetic selfs!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1102

Anonymous

Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 10:54 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! And your useless posts go on, you sure have an obsession with thill aka (LK)Go away you and useles Leaf haven't posted any help at this site in months, only your your obsessive spouts about LK!!! That's all wev'e heard from your pathetic selfs!!!!

Thanks again thill-lk for another great post LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us