Fortec Ultra-After loading 2.82t3, no channels found.

Username: Machster

Post Number: 3
Hi Gang. I (a newbee) have a new Fortec Ultra, installed yesterday, worked with FTA channels. Today loaded 2.82t3 and did scan but can't find any channels. Says no program after scan. Do I need to reload? Any ideas? Thanks

Anonymous

NOT FTA DO ALL WHEN SCANING AND USE 2.82T4

Post Number: 4
Thanx Anonymous, I did search for all. Just bugs me why it found all the channels when new out of box and nothing after the 2.82T3 install. I am going to get a cable to connect to my PC. I got a friend who sells Fortecs to load 2.82T3 and I told him of my trouble and he said it works with others and didn't know what the problem was.

anonymously
Unregistered guest
when you load a new bin you may have to reset the diseqc settings for each of the sats

Post Number: 6
Thanx, I'll give that a try!

spidey12345
Unregistered guest
are you sure you are connecting your cable from the satellite on the IF Input in back of the receiver?

Post Number: 7
Checked diseqc settings and are off as should be - I am just on Bell Sat so far - 1 LNB. Serial cable coming tomorrow so I can load bin's myself and will try 2.82T4

Post Number: 8
Yes am sure, I have good signal and quality levels.

eye
Unregistered guest
Ok, Fortec Fans........

Heres some keys that gives all
01: 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57
00: 01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E

ppv, adl, passes for sports...works for Ultra

Anonymous

hay...anyone know wat is wrong with my reciever...the problem is...when ever i scan for channel and save...after the save part the reciever just turn off and reset everything...if you know what is the problem please let be know...it would be a great help...thanx

Ajdin__AkA__Ado
Unregistered guest
Eye ??....I get the keys but how do I put them on the reciever I m using a Fortecstar Lifetime Ultra....... How do I get the keys on it ???
Thankss
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us