Will switch from 8.6 to 7 but 7 to 8.6 doesn't pansat 3500

confused guest
Unregistered guest
If I turn power off and back on useing the remote, thats the only way I can get the thing to pick up sat. 7 I have to do that everytime it switches from 8.6 to 7 but as long as it's all sat. 7 it works fine and switches to 8.6 fine. The other way around though is sad. Is anyone else haveing that problem? Please help!!!
Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1050
Sounds like a bad switch or weak signal.

confused guest
Unregistered guest
thanks, if anyone else has any ideas that would be great too, if not, I'll try to clean up some lines behind the TV.

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 89
confused guest

are you using a DiSEqC switch? if yes, make sure the switch is as close as possible to the receiver. Having it far away will cause malfunction and the inability of your receiver to control the switch properly.

Good luck!
IBM

confused guest
Unregistered guest
ok, I removed all things that I thought could cause a problem like diplexer and the one inline conector I had so I guess the DiSEqC sqitch is starting to break down... how long do they usually last for? it's a pansat that came with my box. THANKS

Bronze Member
Username: Lance_barr

Post Number: 18
yea havin da same problem.. except only can get one or da other ..i check every ting ..every setting .. so has to be my switch.. dunno what else.. bout to change it dis weekend .. hopefully dat should fix it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us