Help on- what type of dish do i realy need ?

Username: Obara

Post Number: 1
Curently i have oryginal equip. from dish network. 2 dishes with 1 single lnb 2nd with dual, its dish 500 (110,119,61.5 sat). Im thinking about getting fortec ultra rec. becouse my friend has one and can help me with start up. Can i keep those dishes or do i have to buy new, special ones. Friend of mine said that he needed to cheng disches, but i cant find def. answer. Help me out, please.

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1007
Both dishes are fine for FTA..the more LNB's the more sastellites..

1 LNB= 1 satellite
2 LNB= 2 satellites

U can tie a 2nd LNB to the single LNB dish..run cable to a disque switch and then your receiver..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1008
Both dishes are fine for FTA..the more LNB's the more sastellites..

1 LNB= 1 satellite
2 LNB= 2 satellites

U can tie a 2nd LNB to the single LNB dish..run cable to a disque switch and then your receiver..

BTW a dual LNB gets only 1 satellite but has DUAL output for 2 receivers..

Post Number: 2
Thanks thill. Do i need disque switch, right now i have that big square one dp34. Can i keep that one?

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 85
I don't believe DP34 switches work w. FTA boxes.
Get a DiSEqC 4 switch (4 ports). In fact, I don't recomend Fortecs as they are becoming less popular. Get either a Viewsat 2000 or Pansat 2700A or Pansat 3000. I know a dealer that sells orginal Pansat 2700A (not E) made in korea with free DiSEqC switch and the null modem cable so you can program your box for a very fair price. I dont get any commision. Go to www.dvbwarehouse.*com

Good luck.
IBM

Gold Member

Post Number: 1014
try it..I think the DP switch will work ....DP switches were for dish pro LNB's which have worked with FTA.. now FTA software bins are accepting SW switches also..

and IBM is correct about buying receivers...viewsat 2000 platinum is the best way to go ...then maybe a pansat 3500 or co*olsat

SCAB DETECTOR
Unregistered guest
DID YOU JUST TRICK H3LT3R SK3LT3R INTO LEAVING SO YOU COULD BE THE ONLY HELPER HERE? THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO SUGGEST PEOPLE WHO WERE HELPING TO LEAVE AND THEN JUST COME BACK AFTER THEY ALL LEFT????? IS IT AN EGO THING??? YOU NEVER REALLY STOPPED POSTING HERE AND NOW YOU ARE HELPING AGAIN????

h3lt3r
Unregistered guest
After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad and the vampire, he had some awful substance left with which to make a scab. A scab is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water logged brain and a combination backbone made of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, the scab carries a tumor of rotten principles...There is nothing lower than a scab.

Post Number: 3
HEY H3LT3R you, i think said that has dp34 switch. Do they realy work or not?

U SNAKE
Unregistered guest
@ 31-4-Skins U just explained to everyone who
U are...Mother fvcking dirty rotten c-o-c-k
s-u-c-king son of many fvcking b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s.

-U have no backbone at all yourself....because
if U did you would of never come back COMEBAG.
U soon found out that U are NOTHING boy....U
are like Thill a comebag that is useless....ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us