SBC Dish network - Newbie Questions!

BiggieK
Unregistered guest
Hello,

I just got my(SBC) Dish Network Installed. I have 2 - 311 and 1 - 522, I noticed that it has no cards; my question is there a way to get all Channels with out having cards? The Installer said they have the cards inside the units. How do I get a hack for these units?

Thanks

BigK

Bigge K
Unregistered guest
Can the above units be hacked for I can get PPV?

Any One Help ME!

Thanks

Bigge K

help
Unregistered guest
www.dssbbs.com

Biggie K
Unregistered guest
Is any one reading this post, I'm a NEWBIE to this sorry... Can any one help me please!!!

Biggie K

help
Unregistered guest
I read your post and provided a link. Use it, register, and go do some reading.

Anonymous

No, shut up newbie.. stop cheating lol loser

Biggie K
Unregistered guest
Suck your mother

[No, shut up newbie.. stop cheating lol loser]

Username: Brdenter

Post Number: 1
Have the Magic card and prorammer.I am trying to program the card in the unmarried mode,having problems ? as it keeps asking for a valid password.What am i doing wrong? (please help this newbie) Thank you. Brian

Unregistered guest
I just got the Dish system with 1 311. I am trying to progam the remote control handset so it can switch my SONY TV ON/OFF. I am following all instructions perfect but cannot get my SONY to turn ON/OFF. I have tried all SONY codes in the manual: 500, 578, 640, 670 and 690, and even SCANNED all possibilities - all to no avail. Looks like there is no suitable code for this SONY? Yet it used to switch perfect with ATT/COMCAST CATV up until last week when I got the SBC Dish and receiver (311)! Any idea?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us