DOES ANYONE HAVE A NAGRA2 FIX FOR BLACKBIRD?

Username: Satellite_boy

Post Number: 1
Ive been looking for it everywhere with no luck, can anyone here help me out?

Thank you

Anonymous

they have a jtag fix in the BB section at al7bar. tk

Post Number: 2
that site is down, do u have the file by any chance

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 72
who fcuking cares...blackbirds are fcuking cheap azz clone receiver...I hope they never come out with a fix...that will teach you for buying crap you studid fcuking infedel...ROTF

BB help
Unregistered guest
thill1951 (Dec-05) sure spends a lot of time on the floor laughing at himself and never helps anyone.
Try al7bar.ca

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 989
another bashing NO INFO post..and INCORRECT also..BB was one of the first FTA's to come out and is NOT a clone!...ML and his boys NO NOTHING but how to bash people..

Silver Member

Post Number: 990
www.dsstester.c*om (remove the * in .c*om)...above is the link to Blackbird N2 files...

Post Number: 3
tried that already thill1951, those files dont work

I dunno
Unregistered guest
Don't Fortec bins work on them?

What is the CPU number and chipset number?

I read there is no more support for those units but I don't know. I would try to match up the chip combos with the next closest unit to see if that works.

I remember they were popular just a while ago, seems if they don't nail you with clone kills they make good old products obsolete by not supporting them.

I would think Fortec fixes might work , otherwise post the chip combo to see if anyone knows the closest march.

WHATS UP
Unregistered guest
Silly Thilly....Two words for U FLOCK OFF...rotf

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1041

thill1951
Silver Member

GO AWAY FOOL.

rastaman_357
Unregistered guest
does anyone have a nagra 2 fix for lava

thks

Anonymous

The only fix for Nagra 2 is coming out after Christmas.There is no fix on anything else.The only fix avaiable shortly is with emulation.For those that are new,this is a script that runs on your computer continuously.Your echo star(only certain models will work)receiver is linked to your computer.The fix will be available in january at www.smartcardv1.com these folks have been around for about 15 years.They had the mod inplant for direct tv and then went to the dish emulation with the sv1.They have Nagra 2 working now with gliches(a work in progress)They will be offering the new version chip for the SV1 shortly.They guarantee that it will work,however its going to be like the old days,on and off.You get the picture,this is a hobby.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us