2700a bin autoroll problem

Pepe Smith
Unregistered guest
2700a bin autoroll almost kill my STB.
Is there any other autoroll bin for 2700a?
Please Help

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 979
[link removed]

There's all the Pansat 2700 bins U want...join and register first...at [link removed]

Username: Ricos

Post Number: 6
what is the autoroll file bin number that almost killed your pansat 2700a box . Please advise so we can ban it etc from the forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 980
The 132 is the ONLY auto bin for the 2700...it worksd great for some..but some have reverted back to the 123 bin..

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 84
I heard some of my friends reporting bin 132_au for Pansat 2700A making the ird reset itself every so often.

Anyone having the same issue?

Regards,
IBM

Silver Member

Post Number: 983
yes...U must upload the factory bin first,then 132 and set default keys..

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 62
he doesn't want your advice azzhole...nobody likes you here..be gone come breath...ROTF

FreeTV4all_
Unregistered guest
LK, I did exactly that a few days back and still had my pansat2700 rebooting itself often so i had to remove it and go back to the old bin. I'm sure blacklist will fix it and release a new one. Still grateful for all those who really trying to help others. Please ignore these ashholes here who is trying to upset everyone for no reason at all. They are just begging for attention, the best way to treat them is to ignore them.

Username: Ricos

Post Number: 8
Anymore news on the autoroll file for the pansat 2700a. When will it be released. Has anyone tested any other 2700a autoroll files which have been deemed to be good etc.
Thrill you are the expert, any more news etc.

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
If you want a good autoroll software, then buy yourself a Viewsat200 and you are good forever, their autoroll is out pacing everyone else's and is working 100%. No other Autoroll is working properly right now except for Viewsat2000, I think thill1951 agrees with me on this as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us