Max number of LNBs on a superdish?

help_superdisher
Unregistered guest
How many LNBs I can add to a superdish (121)? Is there a limit? I'm in New York. What are my chances of getting BEV here using my superdish?

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 975
answer the man maple leaf!...U're the new leader here..I don't think U or your jerk buds here have any info about this or FTA,that why U don't answer him!

EVERYONE is now going to be watching U and your buds to see what useful correct info U do provide to every post from now on..and lets see U post new Bev and DN keys all the time and be here helping others when there are key changes..U and your chimps have these forums,now lets see what INFO U can provide ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 977
Hey maple and U chimps...u are answering others posts with BS vulgar bashing answers...so we know U are here now...go ahead answer this post..lets see what U got!

Anonymous

They won't answer LK, they have nothing, are nothing and bring nothing to this site except bashing and crude talk!

I'm not good at cut and paste, or I'd post a picture! The Hashhu site under dishes shows a Primestar Channel master 38 x 45 with 5 lnb mounted. I'm not sure but beleive the Super Dish is aprox. 25x35 and don't see why with some patience and inginuity you can't do the same with a disecq switch and 22khz. tone switch. Hope that helped!
And by the way whether a person cut and pastes to give you an answer, who cares if they answered your question!!! That is what this forum is for!!!

USE THE THILLY_TUB
Unregistered guest
-O did U stay up all night Thilly-boy to answer
this question.....U are wrong fats-o....All U
need to do is mount the THILLY-TUB on your dish
and U can receiver everything thats out there...
It like a Roman nose rome-ing all over your face
.....ROTF.....(He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha)....

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1044
thill1951
Silver Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't sell anything like you do thill. I don't deal with and have limited knowledge of the cheaper and low end receivers or FTAs if you wish. I also believe everything you put here, you copy and paste because almost every question that's asked here can be answered on over a thousand sites if they just look for it. So you c/ping everything just makes you quick. Not smart. Keys, files and bins are posted everywhere for all the units.

And I don't bash anybody on this site except you and your cronies. You said you were leaving and tried to shut this site down and that didn't work. Now you're back causing problems again. You use so many aliases here and post imaginary questions, then answer them as thill or lk, so it looks like you are King Tut. lmao.

The times I caught you, when I made a post and you said "no way, didn't happen", then 2 hours later you found out it did, you weren't even man enough to say "yeah it did", or "I was wrong".

So if you want to help here then do it and stop all the screwing around. And don't go back to your old self telling everybody, "you're dumb, read, read, read." As far as I'm concerned, you and your cronies can leave. We made it fine for the 2 days you were gone, other than your alias posts. You are not Mr. Ecoustics so don't issue anymore ultimatums or threats because you can't back them up. That's been proven already with your return.

Every answer you give is freeware and posted everywhere. The people here just don't know how to find it or do a search I guess. And doing that does not make you top dog. Post an answer that you and I know is not public knowledge.

Silver Member

Post Number: 996
another useless bashing post...NO Information or help...ML and your chimps are useless

BTW...this question has nothing to do with FTA lower end receivers...its about a DISH and LNB's!..also I sell NOTHING!

U proved my point...U know NOTHING about FTA satellite systems

Anonymous

Go back where ever you came from thill.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1046
help_superdisher
Unregistered guest

Hey thill, that post was made by you. Why would I bother answering it? Didn't think I knew that, huh? Now you can post back all the stupid replys like "no that's not me" or one of your other alias's.

But just to humour you I will say this. Why doesn't he go to where he bought the dish and ask them? Or, go to their website. The information is there also. Why would he post here and ask a question like that? When all the info is right where it's always been, on their website. If he can find his way here, he can find their website. But you can be a hero thill and answer yourself (again). lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 1009
Maple Sap...well I use to think U were a mod here,but now I know U are not...U have wrongly accused me 100x of posting things which I didn't...if U were a mod, U would know the truth..

So U are ONLY a troublemaker using many aliases who says he has a DB,but knows absolutely NOTHING about satellites and hardware and FTA receivers!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1010
some questions need answering about your post and the 121 superdish...U know its made for DN 121 -110-119 ONLY (3 LNB's) and DN Dish Pro and DP PLus receivers,not legacy's...what receiver are U using?...what type LNB's do U want to add?....circular or linear?.....do U have hard to find superdish 121 channel lists?...why would U want to go that way?....what switches will U be using?....keep it simple,run 2 500 dishes with twins lNB's into a 4x4 switch..get 110-119-82-91...DN and Bev..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1011
also...U can do some TESTING yourself and try adding another circular LNB aimed at 91 using plastic tie downs/wraps or tape and see what happens..82 Bev has little to offer as u can tell from lyngsat.c*om..

help_superdisher
Unregistered guest
Thank You LK! My superdish 121 is installed by Dishnet. Maybe I have caused this fight with my question, if so, I am sorry. I just wanted to know if I can get BEV in addition to dishnet, thats all. Since dishnet already giving me 110, 119 and 121, I wasn't sure if I could add more LNBs to it. I have never added an LNB to a dish and I wanted to know if it is possible in the first place. If I just add a channel list, I can get BEV? Just trying to get more sats the cheapest way, thats all ;) Thank you all for responding.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1052
Your welcome thill LMAO.

Bad Santa
Unregistered guest
Ah Maple Leaf.......... Envy is corroding your
soul.

QUESTION-THILL
Unregistered guest
-Thilly I could have answered your question
anytime I wanted to...But why should I!!!!!

-If U answer this question for me I will
answer any question U ask me...U fvcking
azz o....(QUESTION)-This question as two
parts....(1)-Why are U back here causing
sh*it again when U said U were gone for
good?....(2)-Why do U think U are so fvcking
smart, when I wouldn't pay two cents for
U....ROTF

we all know
Unregistered guest
finelly somebody described Bitchboy......

"After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad and the vampire, he had some awful substance left with which to make a scab. A scab is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water logged brain and a combination backbone made of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, the scab carries a tumor of rotten principles...There is nothing lower than a scab."

THANK U
Unregistered guest
I flush better then U down the toilet every day
We All Know....And U take about B1tchboy....U
dirty fvcking son of many many b_a_s_t_a_r_d_s.
Your moma don't even know who the fvck dad is...
(He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha-He-Ha)

Anonymous

you two are wasting everybodys time with your little tiff

Gold Member

Post Number: 1027
what 2?...I only post info...ML and his chimps are talking and posting to themselves bashing crap about me..they are wasting bandwidth here..

U are Nothing
Unregistered guest
The only thing wasting bandwith is U azz o...ROTF
U are NOTHING around here Thill!!!!!!

U are Nothing
Unregistered guest
The only thing wasting bandwith is U azz o...ROTF
U are NOTHING around here Thill!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help