Help...to get BEV on my pansat

Help2get BEV
Unregistered guest
I have legit globecast and dishnet. My pansat is picking up 110,119,121 & 97 from both dishes. Diseqc 1=110, 2=119, 3=97w and 4=121. Do i have to add another LNB to get BEV? Do i have to reposition my dish to get bev? OR the only way i am getting BEV is by adding another dish? Pleaaaaaaaaaase help. If i add another LNB, i cant add it to my diseqc switch because all 4 are already used. If any way to get BEV in addition to dishnet and T5 using the same or a different FTA?

Anonymous

U are receiving 4 satellites now and U are asking how to get 2 more?...I don't believe 1 word U say..U would know how in your sleep!

ToAddBEV2myPansat
Unregistered guest
If i knew how to do this, i would not ask here. Evertything i did i have learned it from here and mostly from LK when he used to be here. He was always there to help, what a miss he left this place!.....pleaaaaaaaaase anyone else out there who is willing to help?

LK_is_most_welcome
Unregistered guest
That is great news if LK is back. He is always helpful. Now we are going to have a good Xmas! I'm sure he will not worry about some lil pri*cks making noise here.

Anonymous

you can use a diseqc switch in conjunction with a 22KHz switch both controlled by pansat. look at settings.

connect the 22KHz switch and then connect two diseqc switches. this allows you to hit 8 birds at once.

if you can figure out how to link a 12v switch to the back,then connect two 22KHz switches then connect 4 disecq switches and then you can see 16 satellites at once.

Thank UUUU
Unregistered guest
thanks very much anon!

Anonymous

Or just add two more 22 khz switch after your existing diseqc switch. Diseqc remains connected to your receiver, port 3 or 4 e.g. connected to two 22 khz and then two sats on each of on and off ports of 22 khz switch. Configure in your pansat.

then u have 6 sats this way.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us