Lk is back but not wanted

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1030
thill1951
Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

You slammed this site, called us all dummies and rallied all your goofie friends to boycott here and all go to dsstester. Then when some of them didn't like it there and came back here, you slammed them for doing it. AND NOW YOU'RE BACK?

We didn't miss you and you can go away again. All you do here is post with about 50 aliases then answer your own questions, to make it look like you're doing something when we all know you're not. You just use this site to bash and sell your cheap knock-offs and crap FTAs.

You didn't like it here before so your being back just proves my point. You can't be trusted. You tried to tear this site down and it didn't work. LOL. If the people here are smart, they'll ban you for good. But I guess having a nut case like you around raises the hits and the money here.

You post nothing here that can't be found all over numerous sites on the net. Most of it I think you copy and paste anyway. The sites you recommend people go to, you get money from. And I know that and you know that. Now the members here know it. So go back to the sites that pay you and leave here.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 53
yea you fcuking fruitcake...and Mable Lear, you go with him too azzhole...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1033
thi1951
Bronze Member
Username: Thi1951

Just another alias for him LMAO

Anonymous

Maple Leaf and the fake Thill1951 are the same person.He is a Federal FCC official working on behalf of Dishnetwork as a mole here.

I wish LK (real thill1951 akalk)were to come back,he did help me,my family and many people I know.He was here helping others, years before the Maple Leaf nick came here.

Silver Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 170
THE AMALMAN COMETH!
LONG LIVE THE BUTT!

Anonymous

Yeah, well your head is UP & Locked up your Butt so far you need a plexiglass belly just to look araound B1thch Boy or whomever you are today!!!
Take Maple Leaf with you with his Dream Box shoved up his and leave this site forever!!! Neither one of you has anything of interest we want too hear anymore! Why in the phuck are you two fruitcakes here anyway other than to spout off a bunch of Childish Crap!!!You both need to seriously get a life elsewhere!!!

Dr. Peanuts
Unregistered guest
and the purpose of this post is?

what a wonderful contribution to the hobby.

idiots, just idiots, the whole lot of them...

RESTRICT DIALOGUE TO DSS / FTA ONLY PLEASE, THE REST IS A WASTE OF EVERYONE'S TIME! ALL YOU CHALLENGED BOZOS SHOULD GO VENT NOT HAVING A LIFE ON SOME OTHER FORUM. NOT HERE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
STFU you stupid fcuking ballsucker...if I wanted to hear from an azzhole, I would farrt...so get the hell out of here and go back to www.disney.com or wherever the fluck you came from...ROTF

RIZZO!!
Unregistered guest
Eat a D1ck Puss head!!

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 219
Thanks for the help, I got all channels going on my fahqusat and I used a kiss my azz switch along with a linear blo-me lnb, couldn`t have done it without ya!!!

Username: Jim_lahey

Post Number: 1
i don't see much only sh#t!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1038
Thehitch
Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Just another loser thill hangs with.

LK_Always_Helping
Unregistered guest
If LK is here, he should stay for sure. He is always helping people here. You guys trying to be rude and stupid so all newbies will be out of help and start buying your sh*t for a few dollars.Long live LKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 976
well maple leaf...lets see U (the new leader here)answer all these posts and questions..NOW U are under scrutiny..we're all watching what INFO and knowledge U have...U post all the Bev and DN key changes, latest bins, how to edit keys, etc...lets see what U and your chimps can do here...all the newbies and members will be watching U very closely!...me, helter,sparky etc have already proven to all that we know this stuff...U and your chimps have shown NOTHING except disruption and vulgar bashing...so go for it ML...walk the walk dude!..enough talk.

Adilson
Unregistered guest
LK
Welcome back, maybe you can help me i got my pansat allready with n1 and n2 and eveything else, but when i start scanning for channels the box keeps getting stuck on 44% it will not finish or find anymore channles it's like the box is stuck in a loop

COME-BAG
Unregistered guest
If thats so Thilly-boy...Why do U keep coming
back azz o....I known U love people....Love to
Butt fvck people azz o...The truth of the matter
is you are a azz o....And U can't get over it...
U want to be something....But all U are is sh*it
that comes of my boots after walking through the
barnyard. You think you are something special, you are special all right, a special kind of
jirk....You got alot of class, to-bad its all
low class jirk off...We don't need or what you
on this sight and you keep coming back, WHY!...
You are nothing more then a COMEBAG....rotf

Anonymous

Hey Come bag, John ann, heha heha....The two words a lot not alot. Yet another useless post of bashing with nothing to say except (a lot) of Butt talk!
LK you give them too much credit calling them Chimps, Chimps are Much Smarter!!!
This one likes Butts so much he's either Chimp feces, or Maple Leafs Hemeroid....Hell with so many names he doesn't know who he is....

Anonymous

Lk is not wanted here.

SUGAR DADDY
Unregistered guest
leave LK alone bunch of......azzoholes.....
he helps!!!!!!!!even though he do not have to!!
he does not ask you 4 money, or anything...
HE HELPS!!!!THE REST OF YOU DO NOTHING BUT BALL...SACKIN........AND........NOTHING.....
AND NOTHING, BUT, BOTHER THE PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO NEED HELP, NOT CHEAP CHAT...
LK....YOU ARE THE MAN......THE REST OF THEM ARE YOUR AZZZZOHOLESSSS SO F.U.C.K....THEM..!!!

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
LK should stay he has always been alot of help to me aswell as others.these forums are for helping each other not all this bashing crap.

TAKE A CRAP
Unregistered guest
Grimreeper....FVCK U....fvcking fruitcake...ROTF

u MAKE me WET
Unregistered guest
-O Iam so glad LK is back...Iam sick of Butt
fvcking Thill-1951....I need some new meat
to pork...A LK bend over so I can fvck U in
the Butt...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
fcuking idiot sticks all of you...hey thrill....pizz off and take that fa99ot in the post above with you...would clean this site up a lot...ROTF

Username: Ann2668

Post Number: 1
I have fortec lifetime ultra.There is no power. How can i fix it. help me please.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Throw it in the garbage you dumb fcuking broad....quit hijacking threads douchebag..ROTF

Username: Thillgirl1951

DODGEUSA

Post Number: 2
@ dad, whats up remember when U use to come in my
beadroom at night when I was a little girl and
play with my puzzy, U sick-o. Come and try it now
dad, and I will cut your fvcking ballsack off.
And when moma finds you she is going to run U
over for beating her all the time and for the
times U abused me. See U dad!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us