Is Pantec same as Pansat?

Concerned Buyer
Unregistered guest
Is this, Pantec MS FTA Satellite Receiver & Pansat 2500A Remote, same as Pansat 2500a? I am purchasing a new box and need to know if the files for this , Pantec MS FTA Satellite Receiver & Pansat 2500A Remote, are the same! Please and Thanks.

PAPACITO
Unregistered guest
yes

PAPACITO
Unregistered guest
yes

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 960
NO...NO...Pantec is a CLONE /copy of a Pansat...and U cannot use genuine true Pansat files or your receiver will be damaged..U will have to use "clone safe" hard to find,very limited, software...BUY a genuine receiver,NOT a clone..and Viewsat 2000 platinum with autoroll bins is the best thing going...might cost $50-$100 more that the cheap Pantec,but worth every penny..its a great receiver with much file support and little to no receiver programming with the new autoroll free software available.. now..

Its not true
Unregistered guest
Sure it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tilly-boy is lying again!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 49
again...don't listen to the fa99ot thrill above me..he is an imposter and we must boycott him for giving out wrong info...Yes you can use the same bin on both recievers just fine..all you need to do is read and learn and you won't have any probs...ok fruitcake...ROTF

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1028

thill1951
Silver Member

Post Number: 960

What happen to dsstester they kick you out too?????

Silver Member

Post Number: 964
WARNING>>>>WARNING

The imposter above me is trying to sabatoge DSS, these forums, and every Charlie and Bev hacker...look at his # of posts, now look at mine...above imposter is a law enforcement official for the FCC and RCMP working on behalf of Bell Express Venue and Dishnetwork..he is aka kneegrows, bitchboys, and using hundreds of aliases here....he is all the troublemakers in one here,but there are 2 other Federal Officials here also working with him!..the 3 of them use all these aliases...I have 100% proof of their employment with the law enforcement agencies...Do not listen or respond to these people,they are monitoring U, your IP and logging all of this to prosecute you...in the meantime ,they also give out bogus info to kill your receivers and cause chaos in the DSS forums...these are Federal agents!...their true identities have already been released to a few underground DSS sites..these people operating here have been moles for past 2-3 years and finally have been 100% identified..again, WARNING..U have been advised.

Silver Member

Post Number: 965
Maple Leaf is the head mole.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1031
Boy are you a LAME DUCK. 100% proof WHERE IS IT????????? LOSER.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 54
pull over..you're under arrest...fcuking fruitpuff...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1034
Well you are too.

punjavi doo
Unregistered guest
I am not a FBI Federal Agent.

I am only punjavi doo

RIZZO!!
Unregistered guest
Thill 1951 is correct! I know i'm the sheriff around here now!..I know all !!

Anonymous

info and software for pantec is at [link removed]

262p_v5c is out and autorolls. just tried it and it works.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 218
Ok, Ok, I surrender, but who do I surrender to, fahq-it, I`ll keep my sh1t and wait for the knock on the door, wait a sec....its ok, I have plenty of ammo!!!

FVCK-OFF
Unregistered guest
@ Hitch-e-b1tch-e-boy....Whats up fa*g*g*et...
I guess that dsstes*ter woun't put up with U
and Silly thill-boy and 31-4Skins....We don't
need or want U three fvcknuts back...Go get a
life....Go down to the bus station and U just might get Butt fvcked....U can find Thill-e-boy
and 31-4-Skins in the bathroom giving Head....Or
do U want me to beat U to death with my dick big
boy....ROTF
-We have a New Boss now and his name is Maple
Leaf....Long live Maple Leaf...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us