Viewsat 2000 keys please please

Anonymous

please someone post viewsat 2000 keys including 00, 08 and 09 number. i messed up mine. please i really need it. weekend without TV sucks very bad. help me out

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Get the latest superbin that came out with autoroll, that will solve your problem and you never need to change keys anymore ever. Make sure to reset your receiver to Factory defaul in the menu, once that's done then apply the newest version of superbin which is (V1016), that's the latest version of it. Good luck and enjoy TV.

Anonymous

Viewsat's autoroll is working great..Pansats are not...had 2 Bev autorolls (key changes) today..here's the latest Bev keys..DN has not changed keys in 3-4 days..NO need to manually input keys with a viewsat and their latest autoroll bins..screw them dreambox's and all other receivers..

Nimiq N2 Keys

Key 2A BA A4 6B CB 59 52 69
Key A1 25 FB 64 8F 42 64 DB

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 963
VS2000_NEWOSD_V1016.zip the most stable release for viewsat to date...autoroll, Bev and DN work great! direct link to file..

[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 48
just ignore this imposter above me...he is rude and vulgar...we must boycott this idiot...ROTF

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1029
thill1951
Silver Member

Post Number: 963

The way you slammed this site you should never been allowed back. But then the other site didn't want you either LMAO.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 52
Hey Mable Leaf....STFU you azzhole...we don't need you here antaginizing him...If it was up to me, I would kick your fcuking azz out of here too, you offer no valuable info...you and thrill should get together and open your own site...You could guarantee at least 2 members...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1032
I already do have 2 you fool.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 216
Hey Gold leaf, two of what, if it`s members, you better spit one out. The other one belongs to Kneegs and you can leave it there!!!ROTFLMAO...

TWO_COMEBAGS
Unregistered guest
I see we have two of the three COMEBAGS back...
Thill-1951.........Silly-e-Thilly-e-boy...ROTF
The Hitch.....Hitch-e-B1tch-e-boy.........ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1037

Thehitch
Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Another idiot returns.

Silver Member

Post Number: 972
Maple...I notice ALL your posts are bashing and contain NO helpful INFO!...notice how my post is informative above..

Do all the rest of U people notice the same thing?..

So who is obviously useless here?...so maple Leaf,go away and let me and the boys who have knowledge and info help the newbies...something that U and your boys never do!

Anonymous

Maple Leaf
Gold member
1037 Usless posts & bashes

B1tch Boy,John ann, Depuity Dog, An_l man ect... ect... List goes on and on!!! This is leafs hemeriod that follows him around posting useless crap, so they can trash this site by bashing the real thill (akaLK)and people needing help!

(akaLK&Thill-e-azz
Unregistered guest
-Not true...Not True.....U lying again Thilly-e-
U the one doing the BASHING....Like I said, Why
did U come back no one give a dam about U....We
all know that U are the one who always start the
bashing....fvck face....I would cut your
ballsack off if I could fine it...I might be
Leafs hemeriod....But U are my KID...I own U
not that U are worth much....It's because Iam
more of a man then U ever could be....I think
Iam going to get Maple Leaf to ban U again....

Silver Member

Post Number: 992
another useless bashing post!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us