N2 Fix for Bell ExpressVue

Canadian Guy
Unregistered guest
Can any one tell me if there is a fix for Bell expressVue? If yes, where can I get the fix. Thanks.

tha_cheas
Unregistered guest
yu can put the keytotry 00 af 0c bd 48 51 6d dc

01 fe 44 d6 0c a3 6e 59 42

tha_cheas
Unregistered guest
keytotry is wrong the real keytotry is
oo-af oc bd 48 d8 51 6d dc
o1- fe 44 d6 oc a3 6e 59 42

the_cheese
Unregistered guest
no fix yet... they're stroking you

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1021
There's been a fixes for bev on fta's for at least a week'.

Canadian Guy
Unregistered guest
Hey i have a car where can i get an engine for it.

Never mind make, mode, year.

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
LOL@ Maple Leaf, you are right, they should mention model of their receiver and is it FTA or other receivers..

Mr. Chan
Unregistered guest
No fix is working, losing channels and satellites, and clones are being fried. You know nuthin Maple Leaf.

One temporary fix for adding a dumby/ghost satellite works for a few originals and that is with no autoroll as it claims. It is frying them too.

fu4u
Unregistered guest
dont know about other boxes, but there is a bev fix for fta dreambox. the only problem is they keep changing keys very often, so hopefully they will make an autoroll 4 it lol. As for you fucktards saying there is no fix, do a little research before opening up yer cumholes

fu4u
Unregistered guest
oh btw, current bev keys

N 0801 00 2abaa46bcb595269a125fb648f4264db ;
N 0801 01 2abaa46bcb595269a125fb648f4264db ;
N 0901 00 2abaa46bcb595269a125fb648f4264db ;
N 0901 01 2abaa46bcb595269a125fb648f4264db ;

well for db that is

Anonymous

Viewsat with the latest autoroll is the ONLY safe way to go...always watch TV,BOTH BEV and DN...and never have to program receivers..

Joe Plumber
Unregistered guest
BEV ain't werkin idiots.... its a foorgazee... Only Dish

BEV loses satellites, it ain't stable, frys clones too...

F4u sewer mouth, go chew on a turd unless you know better

Dunno about C00lsat though... None of the others are werkin though

Anonymous

Viewsat is working and autorolling and picking up BEV and Dishnet very well...all U do is sit back, watch TV, have some beers, and watch the plumber and his crack!...LOL

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 962
VS2000_NEWOSD_V1016.zip the most stable release for viewsat to date...autoroll and bev work great! direct link to file..

[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 50
see..azzhole giving out wrong info again...1017 is out and is the most stable version...Hey THrill..STFU and go back to your stupid fcuking dsstester site and suck on your buddies weiner...ROTF

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1027

thill1951
Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 962

Go back to your hole. I knew you were a goof. Why are you back we don't want you.

fu4u
Unregistered guest
Plumber u stupid fu*k, plenty of people with bev sh*tface, just because u not smart enough and dumb as a fuking rock dont mean there is no bev. So just stfu and go back to sucking on peoples pipes

Anonymous

No Leaf you and the phuck that posted below you aren't welcome, so shove off! Neither of you useless phucks have anything to add at this site, you just run around hoping to bash LK if you can find him here and insult all the rest!
Get a clue and get a life we don't want your kind here LK is always welcome to us, you two are the worthless Phucks here. Be off with Ya! Canook.

COMEBOX
Unregistered guest
-Fvck U, U dick-less wounder....U are not welcome
azz o...Iam going to call B1tch-boy back to fix
U up again...Mable Leaf is the Boss azz wipe...
We know that U don't like it...And he is also the
gold member winner....fvcking FOOL....We have a
prize for U thilly-boy...Just bend over while
I corn o U mother-fvcker....ROTF

Anonymous

Yes Maple Leaf beat you to that you scum bag. thill go away.

Anonymous

Not hard to beat anyone posting when you have nothing to say...Hell I could just post on every line on the forum and say nothing and get credit for posting!!!Why don't don't you get legit and sign up, oh that's right too many of you in your pea brain and can't decide who you are today; or is that at the moment.
And Get This Straight Fruitcake Feces Boy, Leaf is your Boss after all your the clingon on his A Hole he wipes your face every morning!!! Now if we can just get him to take a enima too clean your mouth out!!!

Anonymous

The dish star sv1 is working on nagra 2 but not yet good enough for release.Right after Christmas it will be available at www.dishstar.tv That web site may not be available until Jan.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us