These guys are offering p4 hacks

Unregistered guest
someone from my work mentioned these guys last night saying they ordered from them and hes got his dtv up and running...anyone else have the same success?

the site is called www.p4toys,com

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
a whole bunch of bullcrap, don't waste money on it, as it is a scam.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1015
Let them find out on their own this has gone on for ever.

Bronze Member
Username: Sat

Y, Y N

Post Number: 26
it a scam

ralphi86
Unregistered guest
why are they still online over a year with hundreds of posts everywhere saying these guys are the real deal and everything is legit..

Jimmy_Swaggart
Unregistered guest
Okay, you found us out, Sherlock. The P4toys hack works great, but to save a buck why don't you just email the ecoustics website moderator and he'll be glad to send you the secret files we all use, for free. I and the rest of us are just evil people and we didn't want others to share in our good fortune.
We have sinned, sniff sniff.

Bronze Member
Username: Sat

Y, Y N

Post Number: 30
ok if you think so put your monney you will get f++k it a scam.scam.scam.scam.scam.scam.scscam.am.sscam.cam.scam.scam.scam.scam.scam.scam. ssscam.sscam.cam.cam.cam.

Username: 9ballplayer

Post Number: 3
If I were you Herman, I wouldn't eat that P4 hay.......it's liable to be Horse$h|t.

P4Toys Scammers
Unregistered guest
no one goes to the authorities to say they paid for something illegal.

In the meantime if they do not deliver, the ONLY recourse you have is to claim you did not order it from your Credit Card, otherwise the credit card people will tell you your resolution lies with the vendor.

p4toys comes here the odd time to advertise as you can see from the idiot starting this thread .

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 961
These guys are KNOWN EXPOSED scammers for a very long time..the above poster is your ONLY recourse!...call CC FRAUD department!, tell them U never ordered or received anything and want to be credited back...

BTW...if U don't call, not only will U lose your money...but will also get a Dave letter and a court order $3500 demand for stealing his signal,once P4 toys gets busted (maybe 1 month - 3 years from now)

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 51
from what I heard...these guys are legit, go ahead an order and let us know how you make out...fcuking retard..ROTF

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1026
Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 961

Thought you left and stay gone .

Anonymous

Maple why the hell are you even here??? All your posts have Nothing to say, you bring nothing to the table! You just run around the forum with your kid B1tch Boy, John Ann, Depuity Dog HeHa Jackass and post crap about LK...You two surely deserve one anothers company! This has become one big Circle Jerkoff and Your'e the pivot man, so don't let us sh_t in your face open your big mouth! Jerkoff

Dr. Peanuts
Unregistered guest
your all F'ed up as far as I am concerned spending more time personally attacking each other than contributing to the topic at hand.

The openess of this forum is great, the low class juvinile and antagonistic stupidity just ruins it for everyone.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 59
I'm here to keep this forum in order..if you don't like that, take a fcuking hike azzhole....take that fcuking idiotstick thrill with you too...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us