BEWARE DSSCENTRAL FILES

no1b4us
Unregistered guest
They claim clone safe when they are not.

Just loaded 264, dead box... Jtag time...

Trust the reliable files sites to be darn sure... this Blacklist vandal is a crooked POS ruining boxes so they can sucker prople into services and upgrading.

Just listen to this lame gook's excuse for why he ruins them like he has any vested interest in Pansat or its research like pansat condones his actions, LOL, what a joke he is.

He is a crook, beware his files fry the some original units too although he is getting better at it, frying that is. This is their ploy, fry units to make money and they fry them but good lately.

To combat this, we have a new JTAG that works like nothing else. Actually especially when nothing else works (wall, Jkeys, etc...). Skymax jtag program will jtag ANYTHING faster better unlike any other especially when no others work.

If BL vandalizes your box. Hit back, avoiding his files and simply fix easily and quickly with this JTAG program easily/quickly. Screw him.

modesco
Unregistered guest
moron, he even says do not download his files if you have a clone. Spend the extra 10 bucks ya cheap pr*ck

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 31
hahahahah...looks good on ya you fcuking idiot stick...maybe next time, you'll grow a fcuking brain and buy a legit product...ROTF

Anonymous

yeh alot of cheap people tryin to save a buck, then they have nothin but problems,and no support, ha ha they deserve it.like the saying goes u get what u pay for

no1b4us
Unregistered guest
no jerk offs,

this one explictly idicated "safe for clones"

figures you low class POS frauds stick up for the crooks and bash the victims.

No wonder challenged low lifes like you bozos inhibit helpful posts here.

As for support, my clone came with a JTAG header to fix easily where the orginals require a lot of fancy soldering if you ever want to fix, plus they have only 1MB flash RAM while my clone has 2MB, it is faster and cheaper.

I'll take a Pansat 3000 clone over the others anyday, a lot more for a lot less...

so bite me.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1017
no1b4us
Unregistered guest

Why don't you join and quit posting as a fake.

no1b4me.

Ok LK. or szot or thill or many,many many others you use here.

Buy cheap stuff then cry cause it don't work .

no1b4us
Unregistered guest
what the hell is it to you what ID I use... what a chickensh1t

like Dave is active eh? LOL

you guys break me up...

and I just explained how cheap is better and how to fix it while the other stuff is slower and hard to fix...

another crusader to bash the victim and support the crook dealers, your backing the low class juviniles here speaks volumes

I thought you were an honourable gentlman, now I see you are just a spoiled wanker flake

you can bite me too you wimp, read before you reply, better yet think.

LK's Buddy
Unregistered guest
"I thought you were an honourable gentlman...." LOL

hes always been just a ......... FUCKFACE !!

Nothing more, Nothing less

Anonymous

First ...Dsscentral does NOT make these file...so don't bash them as the subject says...ALL pansat files come from Blacklist at www.future-FTA.com ...and have been repeatedlyt warned that they are for genuine Pansats ,NOT clones!..other sites may have a coder who TRIES to make a SAFE clone bin,but again they warn U to use at own risk...so anybody who gets zaped with a clone receiver is a MORON!

Anonymous

BTW...264 bin is NOT a CLONE safe bin and it is clearlt posted!..IF U cannot read,then SUBSCRIBE!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1020
Unregistered and Anonymous are you ashame to post with a nick. We all know you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Maple I really don't care what U say or post...U are a scammer,liar,idiot, spammer and LOSER!

Anonymous

Dsscentral FORUMS has the latest working BEV keys...Do U here?...NO!

so does..

dsstester.co*m (VIP section only...FREE area but must get "rewarded" up to that area)

dsscommunity.co*m Forums

Anonymous

YES the Bev keys changed last night..sorry but I will NOT post them here and help this site UNTIL its cleaned up of the troublemakers...but I did point U in the right direction..GOOD REPUTABLE SITES WITH NO TROUBLEMAKERS, have the new keys!..this ssite here OFFERS nothing!...NO info...No files..No help...lots of BS and trouble..

Dish -
KEY0: 3D 73 19 22 27 5D C2 C9
KEY1: 97 96 5A 0C A5 79 27 F9

BEV - 1A02..just a hint!
3E1B...same...GO to reputable sites for REAL info!

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 40
would you please fcukingl leave...you are nothing but a huge fcuking hemmoroid that won't go away...how many times have you said you where leaving and come back?..Go back to your fa99ot club where the other fa99ots call you "T"...we don't fcuking want you here azzhole...what part don't you understand?...ROTF

help if you can plz
Unregistered guest
Can someone help me?
I put the new bin into the box (works fine)
but it only works with satellite echo7(119) all the channels from echo6.8(110) do not work. can someone tell me why?

Vandal Blacklisp
Unregistered guest
you have to set up s ghost satelite with the latest autoroll bin (not that autoroll works any ways) set up a 3rd satellite, name it 0800, then fill in all the F's with zeros.. I hear this is a fix for Bev and DN.

Clones forget it, superbins are malicious super killers and unless you can Jtag I wouldn't mess around too much right now. Unless it specifically says "clone safe" from a site you trust well, don't load it, many say that and screw up your box anyways.

Also do not post ANY clone problems ANYWHERE to feed that vandal crooked Blacklist info. There will always be clones and clone fixes. BAd enough this chinese retard writes illegal code his code vandalizes other people's boxes. Some one should track his yellow azz down and make him pay for the damage done to so many boxes.

For a sure thing, old an older bin, end get echo only, as BEV has the ffarts and giggles right now.

Anonymous

add dummy satellite to top of sat list ,then add channel list...110 will then appear!

help if u can plz
Unregistered guest
can you guys explain it to me in simpler terms? i am just a kid btw so i dunno much
if u can email me the steps or go on msn messenger
eugeniokano@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Open a working channel list with Channel Master. Go to list of Satellites on the left and right click on "Satellites" and then on "Add Satellite". Enter a dummy name. Then look down a few lines and you will find a radiogroup marked "State". Make sure "Select" is selected. Close this dialog by clicking on "OK".

Now go back to the list of Satellites and right click again and this time "Reorder Satellites by"/"Degree". This should move the dummy sat you just created to the top of the list.

Save the list and then write the list to the STB in the usual manner!

Username: Keithm2223

Greenlawn, Ny USA

Post Number: 6
Any suggestion regarding my decrambler?

I install the new key code:
3d 73 19 22 27 5d c2 c9
97 96 5a 0c a5 79 27 f9

Installed the new .bin (260) with no luck.

whenever I select Echo 8, 7 the signal and quality levels decrease to zero. There are no other satellite signal available in the installation menu. Please advise

help if u can plz
Unregistered guest
okay new questions regarding wut u just posted anonymous :-)

1. where do i get channel master?
2. what is a working channel list??
3. what is the STB that i save in usual manner??? o.o
4. i am using a bin :X-85BL_051206PM_264_au(N)
5. i used the blacklist updater thing
6. can u email me or something? becaue i need the step by step things with explanations! :-(

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 959
Install factory bin...then bin 264..and set the default keys...then do as stated 2 posts above and add a dummy satellite..

and for BEV,put on Bev channels and let it autoroll since the Bev keys have changed since the bin was released...or manually add Bev keys (if U have 3 LNB's and dish aligned to Bev and Dishnet)

help if u can plz
Unregistered guest
o god im so confused.. im sorry everyone i dunno this lingo and stuff can someone just use full words and where i can find all the stuff? because i am just basically shooting into the dark trying to find this stuff. there is a guy who charges my dad 30 dollars everytime this thing gets screwed up and i dont feel like paying him again. besides hes a p00p3r :-)plz and ty

help if u can plz
Unregistered guest
okay ive done it all @anonymous. but u say put into stb, this new satellite has no channels in it. will that affect anything??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1025
thill1951
Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Sucking up again.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us