Zenith TV

Username: Unholy

Post Number: 1
hi,a friend of mine gave me a zenith tv. I just can t find a way to make the cable work on it, it has only 1 chan ( chan2).In the menu there is an option that should find the cable but it don t. anyone knows what to do?...not a single channel is working

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1969
You need to go into the menus and autoprogram the channels. First set the antenna/cable select to cable.

Post Number: 2
that s what i did but it says "channel not found" at each chan...and the cable is plugged.

Silver Member
Username: Reinhart

Post Number: 261
If the tuner is specifically set to work with CATV and not ANTENNA, then it might be possible that the tuner is faulty. - Reinhart

Post Number: 3
anyone have an idea? ...i can t find a way to make it work :-(

EX zenith employee
Unregistered guest
I used to work for Zenith, and it sound like you have a bad board on the tv. Zenith was using inferior part in the late 90 and early 00. that might be the reason why it will no find it. If the tv has rca jack and if you have a cable box try it that way..

Unregistered guest
U have a SONY CD/DVD player (model DVP-N576P) hooked to a Zenith TV. All worked very well but suddely I can't get either to work. I get small message in top right of screen that reads "VIDEO" with time and "Sterio" underneath. How can I turn on TV and get it to work?

Username: Az1676

I just recently noticed that I have a small (about penny size)yellow dot on my 52" Zenith LCD model #D52WLCD. It is hardly noticeable when the screen is colored, but when the screen is white you can notice it. I was wondering if anybody has heard of this or could give me some advice on what it is and what I am looking at for repairs.

Username: Aladyaj

I have a 27 inch Zenith TV about 8 years old, that only has a small hortizontal line of video when turned on. I still get sound but nothing else. Can anyone suggest how I can repair this problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us