Satellite 110

Username: Atom1962

Post Number: 1
hey ...i installed new bins/12-06-05/ on my pan2500 and 2700, and i cant get 110 anymore.all i get is 119...it was working fine before.is 110 down?friend of mine had single LNB pointed at 110 ,and it is all scrambled also....anyone can give me an idea?

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 81
set default key

Post Number: 3
i did that i set default keys in parental control.....i still get 119 only , no 110 ../ on dish pro/ . i should get 110 and 119 like i used to...before last bins /264-pan 2700/ 132-2500a/......got pansats ...thanks for trying

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 57
read the other post at the top, I just explained how to get both 110 and 119

Post Number: 4
thank you SIR......thank you.it worked.i used DIDO new list from al7tk.com ......it had a dummy satellite...thanks again

Bronze Member
Username: Nefilim

Post Number: 17
I got the same problem..
I would apreciated if you can explain to me how did you fix 110 . Thanks

LK here
Unregistered guest
Open a working channel list with Channel Master. Go to list of Satellites on the left and right click on "Satellites" and then on "Add Satellite". Enter a dummy name. Then look down a few lines and you will find a radiogroup marked "State". Make sure "Select" is selected. Close this dialog by clicking on "OK".

Now go back to the list of Satellites and right click again and this time "Reorder Satellites by"/"Degree". This should move the dummy sat you just created to the top of the list.

Save the list and then write the list to the STB in the usual manner!

Post Number: 5
hey...i just downloaded this so called dido smith list ,it is preloaded with dummy satelite, deleted 91/dont have it/ kept 110 and 119 ....perfect...here is link.hope i can do it..... no ..i cant post that link....it is from similar site that i usually download bins and chanel lists..sorry cant help.it wont let me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us