Help with ....How to

Username: Tam31

Post Number: 2
I had a site and file downloaded to install the new bin on my receiver but my pc lost all info so I was hoping someone would point me in the right direction.
I have a pansat 2500A.

Thanks So Much!!!

Post Number: 3
I have the BL Loader. Just need the steps to putting the bin onto receiver. I have reset factory settings and ready to add the boot file. After then is where I am lost. Thanks for the info. I will start reading...lol

Grimreeper
Unregistered guest
flash with factory 272 bin first then flash with latest bin 282t3. hook your comp to the reciever pick the bin you want to use hit write bin wait till its 100 percent and says ok.you want to write the bin not boot

Post Number: 4
Does anyone have yahoo messenger on here so I can ask a few questions??? It's hard to explain on here.

Mammoo
Unregistered guest
johnydepp12, connect after 5pm eastern time. Expert advise on FTA.

neal10101010
Unregistered guest
dead pansat 2500 help

Anonymous

i need the new key for pansat 2500a for nagravision plz can anyone help me wit that post it plz or u can email me at
chi-town_king@hotmail.com plz i need the key

Beat_This
Unregistered guest
Get yourselves a keymaster from somewhere on the Net and you don't need to ask others for keys. Keymaster updates the keys always and you will the latest keys right there. Type Keymaster 2.0 on the search engine and you will fine it. Download it and install it on ur pc and run it every time you need the new keys.

Bronze Member
Username: Aam

Post Number: 50
@ Beat_This

Thanks for the info. but I tried yahoo and google both and couldn't find the keymaster 2.0. Would you able to send a link or an exact address? Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 36
www.sexyshemales.com ...ROTF

Username: Musa270

Post Number: 1
hey guys i have a fortec star receiver and i am new to this and evry time there is no ppv and other channels this guy charges me 75 dollars just to fix it and i am tierd of it and i want to learn for myself PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CONTACT ME AND TELL ME HOW YOU DO IT I ALL READY BOUGHT THE CABLE MY E-MAIL WWW.BOSNASMOSTWANTED@INSIGHTBB.COM

Username: Musa270

Post Number: 2
i have a fortecstar ultra PLEASE I NEED HELP BECAUSE THE CODES GET CHANGED LIKE 2 TIMES IN A MONTH HERE IN KENTUCKY AND THIS IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY

MUST-A-FVCK-A-OFF
Unregistered guest
-MUSTAFA-@ U fvcking fruitcake fvuk off U dump
fvcking b1tch....Go back in your whole U
mother fvcking b_a_s_t_a-r-d....U want me to Butt fvck U don't U....U bag of brown sh*it...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us