PLEASE HELP with universal remote & HLR5067w

Debose
Unregistered guest
NEED HELP
If a high end universal remote that has a swap function for PIP is purchased, will that function work with this TV? I've read a few threads that have complained about the remote for this model but no one has mentioned about how a better remote would work. Has anyone tried to program a universal remote to work with this TV.
Any help would be appreciated. I am going to purchase this model before Xmas and am trying to get as much info as possible.

Silver Member
Username: Helpful_smurf

Post Number: 131
I have a Harmony remote running this set and it works great. every single function of the original remote is accessible either by using it in "device" mode or by assigning important funtions to custom buttons on the LCD screen of the remote.

Silver Member
Username: Wearenotalone69

Post Number: 333
Debose,

It would help to post the mfg, and model number of the remote you are thinking of.

Think about it... :-)

Most all of the "high-end" remotes have a learning function if needed to train the remote.

You may try to e-mail the company that makes the remote you are thinking about to get a confirmation that they have the codes in their database /and or can walk you thru programing the remote to work with the HLR5067w (what ever that is -No mfg listed)

On the Harmony 880, I'm waiting for the next version to come out. The 880 from what I read is version 1.0.... it's IR only, doesn't have RF like the 890?

Silver Member
Username: Wearenotalone69

Post Number: 334
Ah, Samsung HLR5067w.. got two threads going on the same subject....
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=534595#POST534595

Since it's a Samsung, try contacting a member by the name of FYI https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/board-profile.pl?action=view_profile&prof ile=fyi-users
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us