Need Some Help In Buying a Suitable FTA Receiver

Username: Daaku

Post Number: 1
I currently have Dish subscription (Zee Package and SuntTV), I have a 500 Dish with a single LNB , My dish is pointing to 61.5 Sat. Recently learned about the FTA and i would like to try. How easy is it to set up?.
I'm a newbie still on the process of understanding the basics in seting up FTA Receivers. If i buy a FTA receiver like Pansat 2700 or 3500 and change the existing LNB in my dish with the new LNB will it work or i need a new dish too.
According to Lyngsat Zee and Sun TV are FTA's, is that true ? Has anyone tried and does it work for them with out any issues?
And what receiver do you suggest? I can invest anywhere between 100 to 200. Thanks in advance, Any comments/information is welcome.

king x
Unregistered guest
can anyboby tell me which receiver is better pansat 2500a or 2700a?

Daaku Mandar_Singh
Unregistered guest
The best receiver around is Viewsat2000 Platinum, don't waste your money on Pansat or lower end receivers as you will see lots of pain the in process. Viewsat is the fatest among all of these middle and low range receivers and has the best EPG you can get. Go for Viewsat for sure, it is my experience and a lot of buddies have it, I have had pansat and it is very slow in loading things on it and also the EPG is crappy. They cost between $140 to $190 and the software is freely available on the Net. Your dish will work just fine and If you want to get DISH 110 & 119 then you need more LNB's and you will be able to get your Zee and SUN TV on 61.5 that you have right now. When buying the receiver make sure to buy it from a reputable dealer so you don't end up with a clone one as they will die if you load the clone killers mistakenly. There are lots of clone pansats out there that's the reason I wouldn't bother going for Pansat.

Hope this helps. Enjoy!!!

Post Number: 2
Thanks a lot Mandar_singh for your info

Daaku Mandar-Singh
Unregistered guest
Not a problem buddy, just sharing the info I had with me. Are you a real Daaku, lol.... I know what it means though...

Post Number: 3
Can some one point me to some websites where i can get some detailed information in setting up up my Viewsat VS 2000 receivers. Thanks in advance

Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 10
www.getafcukinlifeazzhole.com

Post Number: 4
What was that for, as i explained i'm a newbie if the information is on this web site do point it out to me if you have no clue go fvckurself.

Anonymous

www.i69u812nowurfkingdead.com
Get it Freddy Freeman? Voices I hear voices!!!Gee this is fun following your pathetic person around the forum!!! I don't even miss TV now that I have you!!! Not, looser

Daaku Mandar_Singh
Unregistered guest
go to www.dsscentral .net and you will get all the help you need, very helpful guys out there, not like here a bunch of loosers.

Post Number: 5
Thanks again buddy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us