DREAM BOX NOW HAS BEV

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 983
The fix is posted all over for them now or will be shortly.

How_bev_new_emu
Unregistered guest
Can someone post it here?
With rsa key file and current softcam key.
Some confusion on how to get it to work. Most sites posting it with the key files stripped. Don't even know the format for putting the bev keys in the softcam. One site ccc is to busy arguing over who released it to even talk about how to get it to work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 984

Here you are for the nitro image only . If you don't what your doing don't do it. And only for the 500 not the others.

Silver Member

Post Number: 985
Won't let me post it go to ftacentral and get it.

only for the 500 tho.

no1b4us
Unregistered guest
only a matter of time before other irds get it and follow suit now... the cat/mouse battle has begun yet again =)

kewl...

This means DN/BEV will be around after this summer and bonanza sales for dealers again.

Bronze Member
Username: Thill195i

Post Number: 14
who fcuking cares about BEV? azzholes...ROTF

Username: Templefugate

Post Number: 1
I'm very interested in learning about dish network systems. I'm new here and would like to get up to speed quickly. Could someone give me a nudge in the right direction? Thanks I'll take it from there.

dont matter
Unregistered guest
thill1951 , you are noting but a discusting sac of sh*t,and that is giving you too much credit

Gold Member

Post Number: 1001
All units have bev fix now . just hope they all last awhile.

Anonymous

All other units...pansat, coo*lsat,viewsat have had Bev for weeks now..DB, big deal and big money and big pain too.DB is behind the times.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1002
Hey thill you sell those cheap units don't you???

I forgot. And know they haven't had it for weeks just 4 or 5 days. It wasn't cracked till nov 30. Read up !!!!!!!!!!

Username: Thill1951

Post Number: 5
come over to dsstester and join me in my natural homophobic setting..there is much more to learn and read about and you don't have to put up with that azzhole Mable Leaf...ROTF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1006
If it's so nice why keep coming back here nut case??????????????????????????????????//
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us