Need a Pansat 2700A Wizard

Username: Kronosmen

Post Number: 1
I have setup dozens of C***sat boxes for friends, with no problems.

However, I have a new Pansat 2700A that I cannot get any signal strength once it is reflashed to the latest Pansat 2700A bin
Have reflashed back to factory bin and get a GREAT signal strength..but of course no channels.

Have downloaded other copies of the latest bins, no good, no signal.
If I flash it to the 119 or 121 bin for PANSAT 2700A, I get no signal stength?

If I plug a C***sat into the same antenna...97% signal on both 110 and 119 and all channels

It is not that the signal is weak...there is no signal strength on this box once I flash it.

Tried it with legacy lmb's with dsq switch...tried with Dishpro lmb.s.. with no dsq switch..and only 20 foot of proper sat coax.....no signal.
Unplugged and connected C***sat...97% signal.

Read everything I could find on this site and others, went through the dummies guide for Pansat with a buddy to check my steps...no signal.
Plug in a C***sat....97% signal strength and quality.

The DiSEqC is set correctly...and I have a great signal with the factory bin.
Have reset the default keys..checked and double checked them.

Testing D**h
Can anyone suggest something to try?

thanks in advance.

Anonymous

try an a/b switch to separate 110, 119 get signal on both then set up diSEqc.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 273
John are you using BL's 123 bin?
have you set up for nag 2?
have you hit the "set default keys tab"?

Post Number: 2
Slo_hand2,

Yes,
Yes,
Yes.

Worked on it all night.
Have flashed it back to factory bin at least 10x.
Have re-flashed to 123bin and others..many times.
Have setup for nag2, set default, etc.
Believe it is fixable, since I get a signal with factory bin.
Will keep at it.

thanks

Post Number: 3
Finally, it worked...got a signal,,,good signal.

Have no clue what it was...some combination of steps???

Have been through the "Dummies Guide for Pansat" so many times, I have it memorized.

The only reason that I kept at it, was that I had a good signal on the factory bin..figured the problem had to be with the flashing process.

thanks for all your help and advice,

kronosmen

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
glad to see you got it fixed, enjoy tv

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 949
slo_hand ...I see U are a renegade...we were all sticking together...remember, UNITED WE STAND,DIVIDED WE FALL...there are many GOOD sites tha we have ALL guided the newbies too..this site is ONLY for troublemakers and bashing...U know this site (with NO files) is useless and bad for honest newbies!...U are NOT helping anybody out here except Ecpostics who allows this trouble...thats why all us helpers left!...I personally feel betrayed by you...I wouldn't want U on my side in battle..NONE of the others have returned here,except U..NO loyalty, I guess,on your part!...we made a line and some honest simple demands, asked Ecoustics to help clean this up, then they BANNED me and the other helpers...but now U come back here and help Ecoustics!...dude U are on your own!...in combat, U would be my "POINT" man (weak - expendable)with NO loyalty to the rest of the helpers here!...another Jane Fonda!

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 986
Oh szot go away to your forum and stay GONE.

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE OR NEEDS YOU. You're only trouble.

no1b4us
Unregistered guest
you make it sound like ecoustics are the bad guys than the few who you let get to you

I would think resiliency in the face of ridicule would be the best defence against the spoiled wankers than stooping to their level and blaming the whole forum for it.

Ignoring them would have proven a better defence than just leaving or bomarding the board with how people coming here ISPs are monitored which is not true, or to go to some other lame site that requiresd registration which makes this the most unique FTA message board out there with faster responses coming it when the others try to make a buck during ECMs.

A totalitarian message board is too Hitlerish with ultimatums and lies. The openess is what makes this way cool. Never mind the challenged bozos, like I say, don't letthem get to you or stoop to their level with a response let alone be driven to lie out of frustration trying to harm something that has nothiong to do with them because they would not comply with your demands.

screw the punks, we know they are punks, no one pays attention to these spoiled wankers, again, why stoop to their level?

Header108
Unregistered guest
Hi
I just received my Pansat 2700A today and would like to know if I can only use the GTRom 3.35 loader to load bins to this michine or can i also use Biacklist 1.3
I have been useing the Blacklist 1.3 on my Pansat 2500A with no problems.
I have looked into most of the sites and no one well say that what is the safest bin to load on this Pansat 2700A.
Many bins are out there but I still am confused which to use 118,119,121,123
I have done my home work just need some small input?
Thanks for your time and troble!!!!

Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 5
no1b4us speaks Words of Wisdom.

IGNORE THE JERKS !!!!!

ONLY MAN OF VALOR ( LIKE SLO_HAND2 AND MYSELF)
STAY AND FIGHT FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH WE DONT RUN AWAY LIKE SOME SORRY WIMPS.

UploadUploadUpload

Run Lola Run
Unregistered guest
thill aka LK was in Nam...........so hes used to abandon the battlefield and run away like a scared pussie

The Truth

AppIebees
Unregistered guest
yep.......now hes crying like a sissy
what he couldnt defend as a man.

THANX GUYS
Unregistered guest
HTE SIGHT IS ALIVE AND BETTER THAN EVER

Silver Member

Post Number: 951
Punjavi,.. You are another traitor who speaks out of both sides of his mouth. I see you joined at dsstester and said bad things about here.Now you say you are loyal here, and don't run to another site..Peoples TRUE colors are showing..

You and slo-hand are TRAITORS to people who have helped U, and loyal to this site that allows and encourages TROUBLEMAKERS and even banned ALL the helpers for awhile!...U people MUST live with yourselves,guess U have No consciences!...hope U don't have kids to raise and instill morals,integrity and loyalty into..

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
Thill I don't hold any bad feeling toward you, but I am my own person and I will go where to any site I wish when I want.
I am not condoning the bad behavior here or at any other site.
I have never said one bad word about you and infact appreciate all you did for me, and in turn I am trying to do the same for others.
I try to ignore people like knee any bytcboy and others that have nothing better to do then bash people. I have yet to see either of them give one constructive comment here.
I'm sorry you feel the way you do.
I have always stuck up for you and your endevor to help people.
I hope you can understand my position.
I do refer people to other sites dsstester being one of them but I still think newbies come here first and would like to be able to steer them in the right direction.
Happy Holidays to you and your thill.

Username: Ricos

Post Number: 4
Hi All,

Where can i find the latest link for the pansat 2700A bin file which works.The channel switching is too slow with the bin 118 file which I have currently. Has there also been a nagra 2 key change etc. Where can i fihd the new keys etc.
Thanks in advance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 280
go to future-fta.com for all your pansat needs

Silver Member

Post Number: 952
slo.." infact appreciate all you did for me, and in turn I am trying to do the same"

With buds like U, who needs enemies! ...Back stabbing traitor!...sure hope U're canadian and not American and never join the military..

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 306
hey LK hows it going?

Silver Member

Post Number: 281
thill I am 100%AMERICAN born and raised.

Please give it a rest ok

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
Hey slo hows it going? Thill 1951 is a true Canadian. Us canadian thing alike once bit twice shy. Some idiots have got to him in here second time at that in 7 months for him helping people here with dss. Now he has to trust everyone again,

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
HA HA just kidding thill

Silver Member

Post Number: 282
as far as I'm concerned the case is closed we have hijacked this thread long enough.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 987
Nuff said i agree.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us