Pansat2500 & New 261 BIN

Anonymous

I have a pansat2500 and early November uploaded the "X-85BL_051107_256_api(No-Kill)" which was working perfectly.

Today, decided to put new BIN "X-85BL_051127_261_api(N)" which I did as usual with no problem, downloaded 100% successfully. But now when I turn my receiver on, the KnightRider light comes on and that's it. It turns the receiver off right away. I guess my receiver is GONE totally. One more thing, when I disconnect the LNB cable from receiver and turn it on , I can go to menus and setup options . Even I can check the software version which is 261 on November 27th. But as soon as I connect the LNB to receiver it halts the system.

What do you think?

LNB_cable
Unregistered guest
check wire or replace wire from lnb to receiver.
That is usually always the cause of what you describe.

Username: Aceduce

Post Number: 3
the 261 has two kill codes . This download will the problem, but when you rebot the second kill is started.Check and see if you can reboot,if it will not reboot , check the reboot section and look for a 4.1 reboot

Mark Shaw
Unregistered guest
I am experiencing the same knight rider light. Larry, how do reboot?

palpoul
Unregistered guest
u will need to jtag it, it's the only way to get back up and running, i think 261 bin was CLONE KILL, which means it's not meant for clones.

Username: Iamsomeone

Post Number: 1
i have the fortec ultra lifetime.
unfortunaltly i dont have nagravision 2 in the code menu.how can i get nagravision 2 ????

Pansat 2500a
Unregistered guest
No J-Tag needed if you get a knight rider light. Just simply load back the factory bin.. For Pansat 2500a, its the 222bin. Then load back the latest bin that was working for you..

Anonymous

install 2.62p_v5a bin from www.pantecdvb.com

with night rider lights,

you turn off receiver on the back. click write bin. then imediately turn on receiver.

receiver won't show percent progress, so watch computer go to 100%

Anonymous

now the 262p_v5c autoroll bin is out and working.

[link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us