Screen reflection???

Username: Jsw

Post Number: 1
I am considering buying manual projector screen instead of a rear projector tv. was wondering if it is going to interfere with the sound absorbers I put up just about all of them and a particle of them will be exposed I was going to go with a fixed one but i think it not possible my absorbers are 2.5" thick , if I do get a 106" screen optoma gray wolf to be exact for my front wall and if so what are my options? because I'm trying to get this ringing like sound in the room to tame down which you hear it when I turn up the volume or when people sing high notes even at somewhat lower volumes Because right now I don't want to tried to make the conditions to get worse again with my efforts of trying to elliminate this problem any thoughts would surely be appreciated.

Anonymous

In english, please?

Post Number: 2
in the front wall I hung absorbers to eliminate the echo and ringing sound and I was wondering since I will be putting a 106' screen in front of the absorbers on the wall IS this going to increase the ringing problem I hearing by causing more reflection from this screen?

Post Number: 3
Is this going to cause reflection of high freq?

Username: Musicmusic

Post Number: 4
To answer your question.. No, it should'nt. If you want an alternative however, you can buy projector paint called "Goo". It will cost about $200 and it is painted directly on the wall so you aren't really adding anything to the room to mess up your finely tuned acoustics. Hope this helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us