Dish Position Settings?

Bronze Member
Username: Chronmar

Post Number: 29
Okay, I got my reciever... everything works great.. when I do a blind scan it picks up a bunch of channels from 119 and 110... I went through the tps on lyngsat at the 110 and 119 DS packages and there are a bunch of tps that the "quality" is no more than like 22% so I am not getting some of the good channels I wanted... is this a dish position or even with 97% level and quality on the two sats in the dish setting screen, you don't pick up all tps? I think I am picking up maybe only like half of them... 580 with two sats but most of those are doubles... and a bunch are local or spanish chans... im happy with what i got but want to make sure before i start channel mastering my list... i live in ny and not picking up any of the "hbo-e" or "starz-e" channels... just wanted to see if i need any setting or sat position change

By the way I am using the c00lsat 4000 pro,
dish500 dishpro duel twin lnbs, and the latest bin with bev fix too (norw_104_051125)

thanks

cold cold cold
Unregistered guest
hello me again.
i followed the instructions provided and i am trying to get the disney and HBO channels which is on 12297 L tp 6 SR 20000 FEC 5/6 but i am getting very poor quaility and overal
DISH Network on EchoStar 7 at 119.0°W is giving me 85 plus quality but for TP 6 it is very low.
what can i do to get the quaility better.
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 960
szot go back to your own forum.

Mr. SL*UT
Unregistered guest
cold cold cold....U better do what the Boss
Maple Leaf-eeeee says or I will have to cut
your ballsack off U fvcking fruitcake...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums