Green line that flashes on plasma

Username: Matrix777

Post Number: 1
Hi I have a brand new hitachi 42 in plasma. Every now and again a bright green horizontal line flashes on the screen. On different places of the screen.
I have had the TV replaced, the cable company come out 3 times who changed my cable box, fixed my wiring and installed and amp.
Anyone else with this problem? I wonder if it is the wiring from the TV that the people did when they installed it on my wall. BUt i figure if other people are having the same problem then it cant' be. Anyone???

Jennifer God
Unregistered guest
nope

Galileo
Unregistered guest
If it's not the TV or the cable box, sometimes it's the wiring that comes loose, check the connections on the back of TV and Cable box, or try another cable from TV to box. When the green flashes, see if you can play with the cable connections to make it go away.

Username: Vincesonic

Post Number: 1
I think i have the same problem, my JVC 42in flashes green all over the screen, sometimes it depends on the color my tv is showing. I've had very mild success running the Anti Burn-in option which is just tv static, it kinda slows down the annoying flashing. Anyone else have this Problem, any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us