Wants To Know

Username: Erichu10

Los Angeles, California Usa

Post Number: 5
I just went to the SwaptMeet last weekend, and guy sale ViewSat Platinum VS2000 only $130.00 each. I asked why you sale it so cheap, he said he wants to sale as many as posible out, but didn't tell me the reason why? Does anyone know why the receiver drop down so quick after the new keys came out????

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 768
you sure those were viewsats and not clones?

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 201
Hey h3lt3r-sk3lt3r; I just got to thinking about clones, how closely do they resemble originals, the reason I ask is on my vwst. plt. remote the function buttom #3 is shown as yellow, mine is more of an orange and the remote doesn`t say vwst. or anything on it. Works fine and came in original sealed box, it doesn`t seem likely they would include a card reader with a clone. Just curious. Thanks.

Post Number: 6
NO, it was real ViewSat VS2000 Platinum before Thanksgiving I got only $150, 2 days later which was the new keys came out and Saturday I went Swaptmeet they sale only $130.00. I lost $20 bucks for 2 days later

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 771
@Thehitch

There are no clones of viewsat YET (:-) we should all be happy about that, as many were with pansat 2700's before this new clone came along), I was just asking generally, maybe Eric Hu did not know what a viewsat looks like.

@Eric Hu

I don't know and it definitely has nothing to do with the new keys, if anything the price would be going up, because of some recent developements ;), maybe you should think of being a reseller, viewsats are still going strong at $200 :-).

Post Number: 7
hihihi h3lt3r_sk3lt3r I got 2 ViewSat alread got them from Swaptmeet hihihihihi Well Whoever lives in OC or LA of california should go to GWC Swaptmeet they sale only $130.00 there is no CLONES for sure best price I have seen so far .:-). I am not lie to you guys come and will see
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us