Channel Lists

Yup
Unregistered guest
How do you load someone else's channel list.

im aimed at 110 and 119, and i've managed to download my blind scan channel list to my computer, but when i load someone else's channel list into my reciever for the same satallites, it says i have no signal. but I know that im getting these channels when I scan it, and have great signal / quality.

any specific settings to change when loading someone else's channel list...

running, Pansat 27000a
DTV dish

Bronze Member
Username: Computerguy2

ON Canada

Post Number: 32
Before you download your channel list to your receiver, go into each satellite (on Channel Editor) and make sure your LNB power is turned on and your Diseq is set proper to match your switch.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 757
Most of the time even channel master doesn't match it's output to what you've entered manually (as far as diseq setup goes).

@Yup

When you finish loading a channel list on your pansat, go into Installation>Antenna Setup>choose 110, then set diseq to #1 (if 110 lnb is plugged into the 1st input of the switch) and 22khz to OFF, then go into sat 119 and set diseq to #2 and 22khz to ON.

lo freq for both should be 11250.

yup
Unregistered guest
Alright. Im gonna try this out. I think that was the problem. i looked at the settings in my channel editor and the LNB power was off. and i also changed the 22khz to on and off.

i'll post back on my progress
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us