BEV

Bronze Member
Username: Johnnysamson

Peoria, Il Usa

Post Number: 16
Is there anyone that has a digiwave that is running bev ? Or is this unit a huge piece of sh@t like i thought.

Bronze Member

Peoria, Il Usa

Post Number: 17
Also one more thing. Do i have to hit 2 sats to get bev or just one? Cause i have one pointed for my legit sub, will this work for fta?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnydepp

Post Number: 21
Of course it will work for your FTA, you will just change the receivers. If you want to get the other BEV Satellite, then you will need another LNB attached to your dish. 82W has some regional channels nothing interesting, but it will for sure raise up your channel list. I have viewsat and I am running bev just fine, but last night it was freezing on me so I had to reload everything on the receiver and it is working just fine now.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 917
IMO, 91W is best for Bev..go to lyngsat.c*om and see for yourself!

Bronze Member

Peoria, Il Usa

Post Number: 18
Thats what i thought. So do i have to change my bin to get bev, i still want dishnt

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 934
U will need a Digiwave BEV bin with the latest Bev keys in it and 1 LNB aimed at 91W...but U will also get dishnet (DN) with the same bin,if U simply manully input the DN N2 keys also..and also set the default key...and U keep at least 1 LNB aimed at 110 or 119 DN bird.

Bronze Member

Peoria, Il Usa

Post Number: 19
So let me ask this, can i point at 91 110 and 119?I have a three way switch

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 769
yes

Bronze Member

Peoria, Il Usa

Post Number: 21
Where can i find the latest digiwave file that will work for bev and dish, thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us