Direct TV dish

Username: Mac42718

Post Number: 5
Can I use a Pansat receiver connected to a direct tv dish or do i have to use a dish network satellite?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnydepp

Post Number: 20
Yes you can use the DTV dish for sure, it is the same thing, if you live on the east side of the country you will be able to get both 110 & 119 birds with an 18" dish with two DSS LNB's. But if you live on the west side of the country then you need a bigger dish. I am talking about Canada. Good luck!

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 61
Tim
Have you been able to get both birds on 1 LNB?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 761
@IBM

There's no way of getting 2 fully functional sats on 1 (single/dual not twin) lnb.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnydepp

Post Number: 25
No way, you need to separate LNBs to get two birds.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 926
or a TWIN LNB which is 2 LNB's joined on 1 unit...but many erroneously call it a dual..

a dual LNB ONLY means it has 2 outputs for 2 receivers!...its has ONLY 1 LNB to receive 1 satellite signal..a single is the same except is has only 1 output for only 1 receiver

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 927
BTW...a TWIN also has 2 outputs for 2 receivers as well as 2 LNB's for 2 DIFFERENT satellites!...and a built in switches (legacy has sw21 switch for DN receivers...DP has disque switch for FTA receivers)

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 828
You won't find anything on this website, it is now monitored by DN and FCC, your IP is constantly logged, if you don't want to be accused of any unlawful behaviour head on over to [link removed] , all helpers have moved there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us