New to FTA quick question

Anonymous

What is dishpro and legacy? What is the difference.

fishyguy33
Unregistered guest
ask h3lt3r that guys good i dont know much but hes the best ive seen so far

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 739
I won't be taking any credit as I'm not the only one here helping folks out.

If you're not talking about twin lnbs there's practicaly no difference between dp and legacy whatsoever, except that dp is compatible with rg-6 coax and later (only) and is able to work with longer cable lengths and allows for better switching if used with diseq, also legacy lnb is used on a legacy DN receiver (ie 2700, 2800, etc..) the dp lnb is used on a dp DN receiver (ie 301, 501, 508). DP lnb can be used on a legacy DN receiver ONLY if used with a DP adapter, but with an FTA receiver it shouldn't matter.

NOW if you're talking about a TWIN dp and legacy lnb. DP twin has an internal diseq switch (no additional switches needed) and IS compatible with an FTA receiver, legacy twin however has an internal sw21 switch and IS NOT compatible with FTA (although can be used with an FTA, but will give you problems so it's thought to be incompatible) and used for DN receivers.

DP=FTA
Legacy=DN

Anonymous

Thanx h3lt3r_sk3lt3r. So if i have a coo*lsat 4000 pro, i should be using a dishpro channel list? Thanx again.

Pb Lead
Unregistered guest
I just loadeded a channel list on to my c00lsat and that i am not getting fsn west 2. can anyone tell me what tp it is on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us