Saskatoon BEV Skew & Elevation Settings!

Bamboo12
Unregistered guest
Hey people, if anyone is here from Saskatoon, please pass me the exact elevation and skew angles from your dish, I would really appreciate it. I have a 20" round dish with dual LNBs and I can't seem to find BEV with the settings I get from calculators. I need answers from someone in Saskatoon not from other areas please and please don't give me calculators to calculate anything since it isn't working that way. Thanks for helping....

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 930
Do a google search type satellite calculator all the settings are there you can read right??

Bronze Member
Username: Learningsats

Post Number: 31
Thanks Maple, that was a question I wanted the answer to also for my area. I was just about to start search the forum on that very subject but I saw the post first.

Bronze Member
Username: Learningsats

Post Number: 32
Maple,
I think he was saying he couldnt get bev with the sat calculators. I think he was asking for the settings from someone in his area to verify that he has the correct settings and eliminate a possibility.

D

Randalicious
Unregistered guest
Dave

I think that the geek squad on this board like trying to put the rest of us down.... I guess you get a chip on your shoulder when you are a internet, chronic masterbating idiot that has no life. !

I am not in your area but used these sites and found they helped. Hopefully these can be of some use to you.

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 896
I think U all (bamboo and randa) should CHILL and learn to read...Maple was trying to help and David was correct also stating Bamboo wanted some numbers from an actual user in his area for 82 and 91W (bev)..for some odd reason calculators aren't helping bamboo

bamboo..U want help,then don't be a smart azz..
rand..I thinK U are bamboo aka kneegrows etc..

Caveman34
Unregistered guest
The easiest way to find direction and angles is goto bell.ca and then look for manuals for bell recievers. in the manuals it will give you all the angles you need even for exact city locations, hope this helps

Caveman34
Unregistered guest
Here i just looked it up and for Saskatoon compass direction is 141.3, elevation is 27.5, and skew is 74.8 good luck

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 931
Nimiq 2 82.0 149.8 26.2
Nimiq 1 And Nimiq 3 91.0 160.5 28.7
Anik F1 And Anik F1R 107.3 180.8 30.4
Anik F2 111.1 185.7 30.3

Bamboo12...Here's your answer from the azzhole. If you can't get them with these settings then your problem is somewhere else. Like maybe with the knowledge to aim a dish. Hire somebody that knows what they are doing.

Bamboo12
Unregistered guest
Guys, as I mentioned in my post, I need someone from Saskatoon to give the readings from their dish. David was right, I need only the reading from their dish not calculators. I used the same calculations which you guys give me but no luck. I know where to point the dish thill, i just can't seem to find it. I find Dish so quickly but no luck with BEV. Somebody else is using the Bamboo12 too, same azzhole i guess.

Caveman34
Unregistered guest
the compass headings and so on i gave you are right out of the manual for a bell system, if you can't find them your doing something wrong. If you can find 110 just keep going to the left of it and you should hit bell. Go to radio shack and spend 20 dollars and get a satelite finder, and if you can't find it with that you have real problems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us