PANSAT 2700
PANSAT 3500

Wiewsat
They have new bins(NOT FOR CLONES)
enjoy

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 850
Personnaly I think Bev sucks...so I'd rather watch other birds!

Anonymous

I'm more happy to hear that 102 is open. b3verly can suck it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 851
bev with new keys ...as of 5:30 PM EST...another new 2700 BEV file with latest keys already in it...or use earlier Bev 2700 file (this morning) and manually input the keys,which I posted in another thread here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can update or change Keys manualy.
We added Signal quality sound depanding on quality of level.
GMT timing has been changed to Winter time.
IMPORTAND! PLEASE SET DEFAULT KEYS AFTER DOWNLOADING!!!!
ENJOY~!
Regards
Blacklist

all credit to Blacklist i only change the key
Attached Files bevX-87BL_051124_123_api(N).zip (356.3 KB, 61 views)

Bronze Member
Username: Decko

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 33
can i use this your fortec

Bronze Member
Username: Johnydepp

Post Number: 13
guys, I have never programmed or flashed FTA yet. Mine is setup for DishNetwork, but I want to switch to BEV now that it is up. Thill1951, could you please tell me how this is done. Can I only change the keys or do I have to change the bin as well. The bin that I have for DISH is still ok and nothing is wrong viewing DISH. Let me know please and how this is done.

Thanks much!

Silver Member

Post Number: 852
U must realign the dish to 82W and 91W...then install the latest Bev bin,scan the Bev satellites and set the default keys...same as DN except different satellites to align roof dish and scan with the remote and different bin to load..

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 320
Tim, if you have a Viewsat I wouldn't bother yet. There is a lot of freezing still with the beta version, I would wait until they fine tune the bin. If you are switching from Dishnet to Bev it probably isn't worth it yet, but if you have an extra dish and can keep Dishnet channels then go for it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I have two dishes pointed at 110, you might think I am stupid but one is pulling more channels then the other and I can't get 119 anyways as I have a smaller dish. Anyways, the reason I want to change to BEV is that I don't get that many channels on DISH due to the size of my dish. I want to change it to BEV now until I get money to get myself a 36" to pull both 110 & 119 and then bye bye to BEV as I don't like watching BEV. DISH is way better then BEV anyways.

Now I need to know what's bin anyways, is it the beta version software that you load before loading the keys. I never done this before so I am not sure, this will be the first time loading software into my viewsat. I was fairly an expert in DTV, but not much knowledge at this thing yet.

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 321
Go here and register(free) for the Viewsat bins, loaders and other files you may need. They are always helpful there with questions as well.
http://www.fsfta.com/index.php
For your Viewsat- you basically just run Loader2 take the .PGM and the new Opkey.HEX files (bev already did a key change today) and upload them to your Viewsat. If you were good with DTV this will be simple. The .pgm file is the main software and the .hex file has the keys in it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 856
Tim...any small 18 inch dish will get U BOTH 110 and 119 for dishnet...and Dishnet offers 2x more channels than BEV!...and DSS sites offer many more Dishnet (software files) bins and channel lists than Bev and is MUCH more developed than Bev bins...I wouldn't even think about changing to BEV, If I were you!

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 34
thii can i use bin for panset bev for my fortec lifetime

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thanks Thill1951, the problem is that I don't get much of anything on my 22" since I live in a place where I need a 36" dish to catch all the channels from both 110 & 119, that's the reason for me moving from them to BEV for the time being until I get a 36" dish and I will go back to Dish as I like DISH much more.

Bronze Member
Username: Computerguy2

ON Canada

Post Number: 23
Hey Thill1951...I loaded X-87BL_051124_123_api(N)and all I get is Scrambled or Bad Channel even after setting Default Keys. I noticed in your post above the newest file is bevX-87BL_051124_123_api(N).zip but the file is not here...could you post it again?

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 57
computerguy2

www.dsscentral.n e t

PS.: My Pansat 2700A is running on 121 just fine. Well I dont watch BEV.

Later

IBM

Bronze Member

ON Canada

Post Number: 24
I'm tyring to get BEV to working, and have looked for the file on central...not there

Anonymous

Can 2 bin's, one for BEV and the other for DISH be loaded on the same receiver with no problem?

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 58
one bin overwrites the other as far as I know.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 711
@Anonymous

1 bin will do 2 tasks at the same time, no need for 2 bins.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 35
does fortec is going to get bev bin ?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 713
@decko

No fortec Bev bins yet, if one comes out for pansat 2500 you can always flash your box with a pansat bin, HOWEVER MAKE SURE THE BIN DOES NOT CONTAIN A CLONE KILLER, as Blacklist is losing his marbles.

John-Ann
Unregistered guest
Maybe so (31-4skins)....he is losing his marbles
But in your case U don't have none to lose fruitcake.....Go get a life before B1tch-boy
kicks your Butt.....ROTF

Username: Dojo

Post Number: 1
How do I get to the file you have posted?

Silver Member

Post Number: 860
Bev did a couple key changes after the release of the original BEV 2700 and 3500 bins...I have posted the new keys here which U can manuallyninput into the original bins...or I also linked U to the latest REVISED BEV bins that already have the newest keys in it..the latest bins have "bev" at BEGINNING of file name...they are at [link removed]

bevX-87BL_051124_123_api(N).zip

Bronze Member

ON Canada

Post Number: 25
@thill1951...your file is not there????? When you are doing a blind scan or Sat Scan...why does it go so far then hang. For instance mine has got stock at 12574[v] at 75% for over an hour?

Silver Member

Post Number: 869
The 2700 file is there!...3 places...www.Future-FTA.com -2700 files area....I just checked them all..

set the default key first

Bronze Member

ON Canada

Post Number: 26
Thanks Thill...Yes I did set the default key and it's still locking up...could it be a bad key? Any other ideas? Also could you post a step by step to change the Bev keys for the 2700? I've looked, but totally lost. Thanks again for your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 872
BEV Pansat 2500 bin now at www.dsscentral.n*et ..Pansat files area

X-85BL_051125_260_api(N).zip

comp guy...change the keys like U do DN, except choose the correct provider...keys are posted here and at dsscommunity and dsscentral

Silver Member

Post Number: 873
compguy...just found out BL released 3 different 2700 files...U must use this one for BEV to work...latest keys ARE in this one!!

keys have changed..the above mentioned 2700 file is NFG now...

do not use 2700 bin above ...it has wrong checksum and keys and your receiver will not work with it.

This one works...updated keys and checksum and tested...

[link removed]#17543

Attached Files
X-87BL_051124_123_api(N)_new key.zip (356.9 KB, 603 views)

Bronze Member

ON Canada

Post Number: 27
Yes I used this file and works...still locks up when doing a sat scan..about 75% (the default key was set)...also can't find the Bev provider to set the keys.

FFarts and Giggles
Unregistered guest
I want to see if a Pansat 2500a Clone fiz will be forethcoming (Patec fix works on my foorgazee Panasat 3000 right now)

FTACentral went commerical and they use to be the best sourcefor speed and reliability of fixes. Now we have to hunt all over.

Hope a clone fix for BEV comes out soon. I know it's a matter of time but soon would be way cool, would give me something to do than ffarts and giggles here =)

Bronze Member
Username: Thrill_is_gay

Post Number: 25
The clone fix is out...download from [link removed] been running for 8 hours now...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 881
That clone fix bin 258b is reported to already have killed genuine Pansat2500, Fortec Ultra's and Pantecs..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us