Both Dishnet and BEV on the same FTA?

BEV_and_DN_sameFTA
Unregistered guest
Now that BEV is hacked, is it possible for me to watch BEV and Dishnet channels using the same FTA. I live in New York and I have legit Dishnet. How do I program my FTA and what SAT am I supposed to scan to get BEV?

Bronze Member
Username: Decko

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 28
you use same type of dish you use your your dishnetwork
if you wont to have bel to just but some one you have and poit it on 91
wait until bin come out first

more-good-news?
Unregistered guest
so this is possible? i ve heard the BEV bin is working for both. Is it true?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 737
The bin is working for both bev and DN.

Bronze Member
Username: Nefilim

Post Number: 15
where I can get that bin?
thanx

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 745
@carlo bilotta

future-fta .com ONLY if you have a genuine pansat, clones and fortecs will be dead.

Bronze Member
Username: Nefilim

Post Number: 16
hell... I got a fortec.
thanx a lot h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 901
There are many reports that ALL blacklists bins are also killing GENUINE Pansat receivers..USE WITH CAUTION..

260 bin for the 2500
123 newkeys.zip bin for the 2700

Both will get BEV and DN as long as your roof dish is aligned for both sat systems (Bev- DN) 82-91-110-119 ...U scan all the birds...and enter the DN N2 keys and also "set the default keys"..

IK
Unregistered guest
I have Dishnetwork that was killed in sept.I understand i can get it back again .I put in the BEV KEYS and all I get is the program heading but no picture/sound.Anybody know what I can do to fix it?
Thanks
IK

Anonymous

ECHOSTAR KEYS N2
Updated: Saturday, December 3 2005 at 7:18 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Echostar Dishnet N2 keys

Key 00: F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8
Key 01: 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

key 00: 3D 73 19 22 27 5D C2 C9
Key 01: 97 96 5A 0C A5 79 27 F9

coolsats and viewsats work with both set of active keys and can get all channels back with these keys. simply place each set of active keys into the 4 lines, 2 lines for each key set (pansats only use one set of active keys)

Nimiq Bev N2 Keys

Key 00: 3F 93 2E 10 C5 FB 54 4F
Key 01: B9 46 48 0D 79 C6 85 92

Anonymous

I have a pansat2500 and early November uploaded the "X-85BL_051107_256_api(No-Kill)" which was working perfectly.

Today, decided to put new BIN "X-85BL_051127_261_api(N)" which I did as usual with no problem, downloaded 100% successfully. But now when I turn my receiver on, the KnightRider light comes on and that's it. It turns the receiver off right away. I guess my receiver is GONE totally. One more thing, when I disconnect the LNB cable from receiver and turn it on , I can go to menus and setup options . Even I can check the software version which is 261 on November 27th. But as soon as I connect the LNB to receiver it halts the system.

What do you think?

Username: Rossyjess

Post Number: 7
WHAT BIN I COULD USE 260 O 261 TO OPEN ALL THE CHANNELS FOR BEV I PUT THE KEYS FOR 261 AND I JUST SEE A CUPLE BUT THOS ARE FOR ASIA. ANYBODY CAN HELP ME PLEASEEEE?

clone_262p_v5a_ltd
Unregistered guest
old fixes are dead

new Pansat and clones fix is
"clone_262p_v5a_limited.zip"

dunno if it works, supposedly it's clone safe and just released (not that this means much as they fry clones or originals with equal frequency, dealer scam).

I never ever try the first fix that comes out as I can't JTag yet, so I wait a few days until everyone goes nuts screamin it works before I try it. You can probably pick up a JTag cable cheaper than they would charge you to Jtag/fix btw.

Unless you can Jtag, I suggest you wait a few days too.

Anyone tried this file on a clone yet? Presumably some on with a Jtag.

mr hughes
Unregistered guest
its a clone time bomb killer. Use the 261 instead, its safe.

Vknike
Unregistered guest
I have a Pansat 2700 and are currently using BIN 123. How do I insert the N2 Keys for BEV. I don't find BEV under the N2 Provider ID.

Username: Mexicokevin

Pto.penasco, Sonora Mexico

Post Number: 1
I can't remember on my coolsa is it bin 74?

Troy2388
Unregistered guest
@ Anonymous

i Think you have a bad cable.

Username: Sanj

Post Number: 3
Anonymous the keys you suggested for Viewsat2000, where do you input them. Please guide me. Thx

lamoul
Unregistered guest
hi, i need to help to test fta 5000 that i bought today. i would like to what software need to program to get DN and BEV with N2. I new with fta world. Also i want to watch asia tv with 33" dish on the same receiver.

could you help please?

thank.

Gold Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 1003
Bev provider ID is 0901 on all the Pansats when entering the keys..

saks
Unregistered guest
hi there
i have a simple question i am using clone patch 257.4 for dishnet now i also want bev can someone be kind enough to let me know a clone safe bin for that i cant jtag for my life so only real answers please. thanks all

saks
Unregistered guest
hi there
i have a simple question i am using clone patch 257.4 for dishnet now i also want bev can someone be kind enough to let me know a clone safe bin for that i cant jtag for my life so only real answers please. thanks all

Unregistered guest
Hi All
I am a newbee with FTA, I've aquired 2 sat dishes both in vacant lots, one is dishnet, the other direct tv, could anyone recommend a site to buy and all materials neccesary to hook up my own system, I know what I'm asking may be illegal, but its only going to be for a couple months, until I go into the military, need something to keep me busy...you know :-) Thank you for any responses you may have
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us