Anyone watching CRICKET?

Bronze Member
Username: Aam

Post Number: 27
I have been looking at all these threads and different sites to get some info. on how to get the PPV channel 470, 471 or 472 from Dishnet to get the Cricket matches, but no luck. Can someone help? tell me which satellite to scan. Thanks

Username: Ikaleem

Post Number: 4
Channel 471 is on 61.5 and 457 is on 110. I am getting both and watching all the matches.

Bronze Member
Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 12
I am watching it on 61.5 some how I can get 110 from my location in the Caribbean

Username: Ikaleem

Post Number: 5
@Higman Peters
You may want to download the Dishcumbia software and that will help you in determining the position or location of satellite.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Which satellite should I select on my receiver's menu to scan...I have tried Echo 1.2 and Echo 6.8, how do I select 61.5?Are you watching England and Pakistan's series?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 698
@am

Is it that hard to find any info on your own?

Echo3 = 61.5

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Its not there...only Echo 1.2, 6.8 and 7 are there. One more thing I have been thanking you for all the help but if its too much for you to share your knowledge, don't respond.

Anonymous

Channel 457 on Echo 6,8 for Pak-Eng

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I did the blind scan on Echo 6.8 but its not showing up on mine. Is there anything extra I should be doing?

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 703
@am

Dude this is a basic info, you'll get it on a first "how to" page of every dss site, would you rather know the answer right away by reading for 5 minutes or post your question and then wait for someone to answer?

You don't need to have a sat preset on your receiver to get signal from it, that's why blind scan is there, just point your dish to 61.5 and do a blind scan without any preset satellites or tp's.

Anonymous

6.8 110 at ch 471

Anonymous

i am use the atmega pfg man

Username: Mail4here

Post Number: 5
any channel showing India-South Africa matches.. ? cannot see on 63.5.. anyone?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us